The co-founder of Greenpeace shares a short soliloquies about why we need more CO2, not less.

=Plat00n=

The co-founder of Greenpeace shares a short soliloquies about why we need more CO2, not less. Then there is a video of two plants grown using different levels (PPMs) of CO2 in the growing of them. One at 450ppm, the other at 1,270ppm.

What you guys think about this ???????

That is a very interesting video you posted! I wonder if this is a call for less CO2-sanctions or what?

As far as I thought to know high concentrations of CO2 in the atmosphere causes more damage to the earth than it does well?

Seen these results then done some research on people that tested it. Indoor growers are buying C02 in a bottle for there indoor plants and getting amazing results it does not come cheap as well lol

We all know that the global warming is getting serious. Sea water & temperatures is rising and there nothing people can do about it. The rich are benefiting from wind turbine and solar panels. Them gadgets are helping but overpriced the best thing to do is  plant a load more trees and just let the world do what it wants and stop trying to act like god   ?????

It's retarded.  Everyone from the age of 6+ knows plants thrive on higher CO2 atmospheric ratios... But nobody ever claimed CO2 was all bad.. Great for plants, yes.  Great for the planet because of that? No.

Edited by Chuckun
  • Like 2

It's retarded.  Everyone from the age of 6+ knows plants thrive on higher CO2 atmospheric ratios... But nobody ever claimed CO2 was all bad.. Great for plants, yes.  Great for the planet because of that? No.

Photosynthesis yes we all learned that in school. All about getting the balance right and worst thing is we will not find out the results in are life time anyway

Seen these results then done some research on people that tested it. Indoor growers are buying C02 in a bottle for there indoor plants and getting amazing results it does not come cheap as well lol

We all know that the global warming is getting serious. Sea water & temperatures is rising and there nothing people can do about it. The rich are benefiting from wind turbine and solar panels. Them gadgets are helping but overpriced the best thing to do is  plant a load more trees and just let the world do what it wants and stop trying to act like god   ?????

Btw here in Holland there is the worlds most innovative indoor growing area. There are running massive pipelines from the Rotterdam seaport's heavy industry pumping CO2 directly in the greenhouses in the polder :P

It's retarded.

Actually there's not much more to it than this.

Pure propaganda for not doing a thing about the environment and for living like parasites.

First global heating is an illusion of retarded scientists, now it a good thing? Tomorrow we'll all live in jungles because we emit CO2?

Well done human kind. We're really making the earth a beautiful place by emitting co2.

post-8988-0-94353900-1419951328_thumb.jpg

post-8988-0-94820000-1419951488_thumb.jpg

http://www.nrdc.org/globalwarming/fcons.asp

But hey, the plants grow faster. Until they, too, start emitting co2 of course. By burning or dying. Bah, ignorance.

Edit: I must add that I am interested a lot in this issue. Very interesting video indeed. I've done a little research and found a huge amount of sources celebrating the large amount of co² we're emitting. On my jouney I also found this: http://cordis.europa.eu/news/rcn/36595_en.html

A lot of contradicting science out there. I guess there might be some money involved.

• Like 1