Eredivisie

AFCA

there was a banner today at the last training before the clash with action reaction meet karma lafca.  so I guess it's sort of claim for the action as most thought anyway it were most likely feyenoord fans who did it

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 1

The history of soccer match is pasion and lovely but the fights and things like the fire is nothing else then crime. I cant have any respect for that. Tomorrow we will see the match of the season, or one of the kind :)

• Like 1

AFCA

Lucky 020...

lucky? we have 4 points you have1 ? So no luck just better :):rolleyes:

And that is going on for the last ten years :) So deal with it :D

• Like 2

lucky? we have 4 points you have1 ? So no luck just better :):rolleyes:

And that is going on for the last ten years :) So deal with it :D

lol just better .. it's ovious Feyenoord is a lot better this season then 020 if you don't see that then I can't take you serious.

But yes 020 wins more prices and they have generally a better footballing team yet Feyenoord is the most beautifull club with most passionate fans in the Netherlands.

and no matter if it's a win a lose or a tie I'm Feyenoord till I die hehe

• Like 2

lol just better .. it's ovious Feyenoord is a lot better this season then 020 if you don't see that then I can't take you serious.

But yes 020 wins more prices and they have generally a better footballing team yet Feyenoord is the most beautifull club with most passionate fans in the Netherlands.

and no matter if it's a win a lose or a tie I'm Feyenoord till I die hehe

you can't take me serious ? But we have 8 points more then 010. So who is better then? 

I think you need to set off you 010 glasses

• Like 2

Old school rivals, if we look at the comments. At the end of the season we will see who is better. The one with more points. But this season Ajax misses good leaders in the field. Old players who takes the lead. There is a lot of talented players who can become big ones. But we mis a player like Nigel de Jong. Thats so important is a team like this.

• Like 1

you can't take me serious ? But we have 8 points more then 010. So who is better then? 

I think you need to set off you 010 glasses

my 010 glasses and all commentators reporters and journalist agreed with me I might be Feyenoord fan but I can see in a match who was better or not ;) 

time to put off your 020 glasses I presume :P

• Like 1