Eredivisie

AFCA

9 points has got to suck for Ajax now...

first poistion is out of sight. We go for second place... Next year we try again.

The team is .....

• Like 2

Hmmm 9 points :)

I think that Ajax not win this season. And if I remember, I heard some Ajax fans that they club win this season....

Strange :P

Sorry AFCA and Davideck, but I think that PSV win this season, Feyenoord on te second place and Ajax third.

By the way, I read this evening that De Jong maybe will swich from AC Milaan to Ajax. Good transfer

• Like 1

Hmmm 9 points :)

I think that Ajax not win this season. And if I remember, I heard some Ajax fans that they club win this season....

Strange :P

Sorry AFCA and Davideck, but I think that PSV win this season, Feyenoord on te second place and Ajax third.

By the way, I read this evening that De Jong maybe will swich from AC Milaan to Ajax. Good transfer

That are transfers I earlier talked about. Now they buy sinkgraven, great player for the future. But not a men that takes a whole team as a leader. De Jong can do that sort of things. I really cannot understand they do not even a try to get such player for this season. This season is hopeless

• Like 1

Transfers are good only they will switch before the winterstop. They talked that Robben will leave Bayern and go to PSV. I think 'bullshit' but if itI true than it's not fair for the other teams. Well I hope serious that Ajax win the next match by PEC.

This week last transfer week?

• Like 2

Transfers are good only they will switch before the winterstop. They talked that Robben will leave Bayern and go to PSV. I think 'bullshit' but if itI true than it's not fair for the other teams. Well I hope serious that Ajax win the next match by PEC.

This week last transfer week?

Thats treu. But this team is way to young. Robben to PSV, that will be the transfer of the year. But I think just like Sneijder and Van Der Vaart they will coutinu playing for others teams in strong competitions. On the other hand it is ok, not to win every season because a title is more beautifull when you can yearn to it.

• Like 1