I'm leaving F|A

Knifetwister

http://www.fearless-assassins.coms/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=735 for details.

Sorry dudes, but I have a friend on the another server, and I would like to start playing with him, because he's my best buddy. bye all!

I still love you all tho!

well in case you get acsess denied (since that link is to toppic in clan members section)

Sorry guys, I know I've been slacking. I've been really busy. My dad's also working on the computer with ET installed on it, so I can't play atm. (I'm on my sister's laptop right now.) :punk

This is a spoiler of something that I MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT do. If it happens, than I will say so later. If it doesn't, than you need not worry about it. :D

but I've been playing on this old server, =RW= , Redneck Warriors, so that's another reason why I haven't been playing. I have a friend on that server....and he is the only one I know in real life who plays ET, and he's my buddy..... :D So I may....haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking about joining that clan, and quitting this one. I DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER YET!!!! don't take is personal because it would just so I could play with my best buddy. But if I go with this, than once I get accepted into that clan, then I would quit this clan. (because no multi-clanning :( ) I would still play on your server until I got accepted. (a month or two) but I haven't decided yet. :hmm IF I joined that clan, and for some reason they quit, would I still be eligible to join your clan again?

don't worry.........I still love you all! :roll:

take care man

damm

lost quick, then fred, than inf now you elf | : (

but still

all the best mate

Bye all!

I will miss you more than you know....with FeM's whipping, and stuff like that. Well! I'll meet new people.

But this I find interesting...

xXSmoshiXx is playing on that server. Wasn't he banned here?

• Administrators
Bye all!

I will miss you more than you know....with FeM's whipping, and stuff like that. Well! I'll meet new people.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=84

Yes. He was busted 2 times and hence is banned.

Just come back once in a while to say hi if u will....

You will be missed!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Sure! I'll say Hi like the last time I did......

*kill fem*

"HI FEM!!!" - Elf

"Nice way to say hi!" - FeM

but yeah...I will come back to your servers and say hi every now and then because it is my 2nd fav. server! :D

Bye all!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=84

Yes. He was busted 2 times and hence is banned.

thats weird....can he still play, or did he get banned from playing pb servers?

• Administrators

Just use !ban name 365d Reason. Thats why we 3-4 pages of manual ban. :) He is banned on our both server Etpub and Jaymod.

Also, I have checked that server. It doesn't run any cvar or md5 scan and hence any cheater can play on it.

Just use !ban name 365d Reason. Thats why we 3-4 pages of manual ban. :) He is banned on our both server Etpub and Jaymod.

Also, I have checked that server. It doesn't run any cvar or md5 scan and hence any cheater can play on it.

huh...I thought if someone was banned, they were banned from pb. This server is pb I'm pretty sure. I'm confused! :confused

• Administrators

huh...I thought if someone was banned, they were banned from pb. This server is pb I'm pretty sure. I'm confused! :confused

No. Your new clan/server is not PB. Their PB is for show. You can see here if any server is streaming to PB or not here:

http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php

You can also issue pb_cvarlist in console to see all cvars. On server where PB is actively scanning cvars will always show a list of cvars. You can't see file scans because only server admins can see it.

We stream all our 4 servers and you can see that in my signature. :) I suggest you guys do same. B)