Battlefield 4 Premium Edition arriving October 21

Mr.Karizmatic

battlefield-4-second-assault-header.png

EA and DICE have announced that Battlefield 4 will be getting a re-release this October as Battlefield 4 Premium Edition.

This version of the game will include all five expansion packs (including Final Stand), exclusive personalisation options, priority position in server queues, and 12 Gold Battlepacks, all for $59.99.

Battlefield 4 Premium Edition will be available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC from October 21. The Premium Edition will not be available on Xbox 360 due to “technical limitations,” according to an EA spokesperson (via Shacknews)
  • Like 2

Bastards... lol I got it on PS3 when it came out, then I ended up buying a PS4, and had to buy it again. Then I got all the map packs. Now its all there for $60. Hate you right now dice.... but BF4 is the ultimate. Beats any COD hands down.

• Like 1