Lag after reinstall

apersa

Hello, i hope you can help me guys.

Since i  reinstalled ET i got really bad lag, i cant even aim. It seems to me like a FPS lag but im not sure.

Facts that might be helpful:

- FPS was first setted to 125, then i tried more but this didnt solve the problem.

- I use the default cfg since i lost all data.

- Intel Core i5 -4200 1,6 GHZ with turbo boost up to 2.6 GHZ //  AMD Radeon R7 2GB RAM //  8 GB DDR3 // 1000GB HDD // WIN 8.1

- All latest drivers are installed

- ET always worked fine on my old PC, i didnt changed my provider, router or smthng

post-2481-0-83904200-1412615244_thumb.png

Thank you

apersa

Edited by apersa

Hmm, check various programms that you have installed that is, antyviruses, firewalls... and programs (adobe reader, chrome updater, windows updater, office, etc. ...) which might have update function. I would try to turn off unnecessary stuff in msconfig at  the last two tabs of it.  That's all what in my opinion could cause this. Anyway that winmtr is weird though. There shouldn't be any lost packets from server.

• Like 1

/r_primitives 2 should solve FPS lag ;)

I see no networking issues on your side based on that MTR report. But while your Jay1 lag gets worked out, playing with r_primitives set to 2 should fix your FPS problem for other servers.

• Like 2