BC2 server name and banner

Tomato

First of all, I didn't know if I should contact dare about this or what, but I think we should change the name of the server to something more appealing so that more people will join.

Also, we need a new banner for the server. I made two really quick and can make some adjustments/changes if needed, but I'd also like to see if there are other people who can make some better.

First one:

fearless.png

And then I edited it with a mosaic effect:

fearlessmosaic.png

Ventrilo only has one 'L'

/nitpick :embrass

Haha, nice noticing that. I never realized it was spelled like that. I'd change it but I just reinstalled Windows so I don't have Photoshop installed yet to make changes.

Besides, no one will notice. :P

Nice images Tomato I'm stealing them for my profile... haha and picking server names is hard. Dare asked me what was a good name before he set the name and i suggested a few but F|A Order of Assassins stood out the most from what i remember (drunk) lols Then I said you could just go with the good old F|A Kill (add random noun here). hahah and he did it! He must like boxes.... and boobies

I was going to work on the banner for the BC2 server, but I have been busy with interviews lately ( It sucks not having a job.....)

• Administrators

I was going to work on the banner for the BC2 server, but I have been busy with interviews lately ( It sucks not having a job.....)

Waiting for your newsletter :D