Barclays premier league

Mr.Karizmatic

OK the new season has started which team are you supporting and u can discuss stuff here lets see which team shall win this time..

Mine is the champs MANCHESTER CITY

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I honestly think Chelsea, will win it this year! Unstoppable so far... But then I am a Manchesrer United fan so I dont wat Manchester City to win.

Also, I know United have doen very badly so far, but things will improve with the players that we have :) Di Maria, RVP, Rooney, Rojo, Shaw, Blind and Falcao...

Actually I agree with you, Chelsea is looking good, and I hope they soon crash! Dont like Chelsea!!!

But man city hasn't had the best start. Last year, they ruled...

Some of city's players are not up to full speed yet, but hopefully they will.

But when all the new played are settling In for man u, they will improve. Much.

I reckon top 3 or 4 this year.

Anyway, good luck!

I think this seasons gonna be exciting!!!

Yeah, I don not like Chelsea either.

Agreed, don't know my City aren't doing aswell, Yaya Toure isn't doing aswell :/ I like him, such a good player.

Yeah. They are, some good quality players, especially Di Maria (favourite player) :) I hope so too, and thanks you too!

Yeah, it will be... GO UNITED :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

chelsea will be the champion! I've seen every game of "arsenal" and is a bad team

Chelsea are doing good this season, but Man United prevented them winning yesterday :D United derserved a goal and it was the best we played all season and without Falcao, Rooney and Di Maria didn't play well but if we did, we would of won.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Chelsea are doing good this season, but Man United prevented them winning yesterday :D United derserved a goal and it was the best we played all season and without Falcao, Rooney and Di Maria didn't play well but if we did, we would of won.

Rooney y Di María  are the best players from the Red Devils

• Like 1

OMG. lets all be honest, the mighty irons will be in the mix. Forget all the main stream, ill follow them because they are doing well, teams. Guys the hammers are on a roll this season (probably rolling down hill, at least it is a roll) :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...