H24 Herbalife for Athletes

Dontkillme

• Leader

great product GREAT RESULT

I almost hit the "report" button to tag this as an advertisement, then noticed you are in the Clan. The High Admins may not like your post.

• Like 1

...Next time please read forum rules...

4. No advertising

its cool that you use it and since you didnt include link/prices its technically not advertising but it came really close. Just watch it from now on...

I mean it wouldnt be so bad...if you probably explained why its great and asked who uses it and if they have gotten the same results as you. That sorta thing, make it a topic.

...Next time please read forum rules...

its cool that you use it and since you didnt include link/prices its technically not advertising but it came really close. Just watch it from now on...

I mean it wouldnt be so bad...if you probably explained why its great and asked who uses it and if they have gotten the same results as you. That sorta thing, make it a topic.

sure thing i can do that...