Super Mario 64 120 stars in 1:48:57|SGDQ 2014

Poseidon

• 3 weeks later...

how in the sh!! is this possible. this dude is awesome!

**Edit.** Pause break at 1:10:11 for beer lol. ok, back....RESUME!

****Edit2**** i sat here for a whole 2 hrs watching this lol. i did NOT see that coming lol. the first minute had me hooked lmao.

• 4 weeks later...

did people actually sit around for 2 hours watching this shit? 

I watched the whole live 2013 stream with some friends. 

They managed to raise 1 million dollars for a cancer foundation, so it's worth it.

Longest game was chrono trigger and I think it lasted like 4 hours.

I watched the whole live 2013 stream with some friends. 

They managed to raise 1 million dollars for a cancer foundation, so it's worth it.

Longest game was chrono trigger and I think it lasted like 4 hours.

But why?!? great that they raised money but sitting watching a guy play a video game seems pretty dumb. I mean get out side and raise money. I do Tough Mudders and they raise a shit load of money. Just seems like a waste of time

But why?!? 

I can't speak for everyone on that room but in my case, I like to watch it because the guys playing those games are the best players of a specific game and it's always good to watch their strategies(specially their commentary) and then try them on my own and see how much i suck compared to these guys. Maybe i am too obsessed with video games,but I understand your point of view though.

It's like watching EVO or any CS:GO finals event, they last hours but it's entertainment for a specific group of people.

Me too Chunk. and i watch the whole two hours by accident. at first i was like,"ok, imma check his skills out." and shortly after, i was all in. i almost started playing too lol. the amount of dedication that takes almost compares to the amount of time Green puts in on servers :P

• Like 1