working out>>> what i do? every day?

Dontkillme

• 2 months later...

I started out doing at least a 45 minute fast paced walk, 3 times a week. Lately been running a mile, then walk jogging another two. Just did my first 5k run :)

I have the P90x dvds, need to start into those again before fall hits and Thanksgiving gets me!!

I run 5-8 miles everyday. I am also in a strcit diet and workout program. 

I started out doing at least a 45 minute fast paced walk, 3 times a week. Lately been running a mile, then walk jogging another two. Just did my first 5k run :)

I have the P90x dvds, need to start into those again before fall hits and Thanksgiving gets me!!

Awesome about your 5k. Sign up for a Tough Mudder. Great 12 mile coarse 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, my running life has been brought to a halt due to the plague of shin splints.. Been running for five years now, 3-6 miles a day (not just jogging though, sprint workouts/intervals/hills/etc), until about six months ago when I first experienced shin splints. Over this last 6 month period, I've tried to run through the pain, but they have only gotten more severe.

So now I am strictly biking to stay in shape, until hopefully the shin splints pass in time D:

I used to bench press but that wasnt really helpful for me. I would start the day with 30 push-ups and 60 sit-ups. Than run for an hour than do whatever and repeat at night (note: I do this to get strenght when I free run)

Holy F-bomb.... this looks intense! The Rock is Fantastic!!!

I honestly don't think I have the dedicated mind set to do the full 4 sets etc of all these: or the time. But, I think I could do a variation of some of these....maybe 2 sets at lighter weight.

Hmm.... and my hubs really likes the Rock. Maybe I can convince him to do this with me!! :)