Issue with my phone

Xernicus

Hey all, I just recently (past couple of days) have been having an odd issue with my phone. It's a Sprint CDMA Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE with stock Android 4.3.

What's going on is sometimes when the display powers off (like the 15-30 second timer), or if I press the power button to turn it off, the phone itself seems to shut down.
I have to do a 2 second push on the power button, and it boots up with the X logo, etc... but it only takes a fraction of the time to boot, and in addition the network connection to the 4G and wi-fi are already established, and it doesn't ask for my passcode (which is currently a swipe).

I'm going to try wiping the cache using recovery mode and seeing if that helps, but I don't understand this issue at all.

Here's a screenshot of the power/usage. It says that it has been up, and on battery for about 2.5 hours, which sounds about right, as I unplugged it then. The uptime, however says only 10 minutes, which would correspond to my phone shutting off. But I'm thinking this is more of a "sleep of death"/coma than an actual shut down.
post-9897-0-49998300-1405939344_thumb.png

Are you sure you didn't booted your phone in "fast boot mode" in pressing the power button. Just in case you should go on the constructor site and download as a backup the rom matching your phone. It smells the bug. Also try to check if there's an update for the system of your phone.