Video card drivers

DeathBringer*

Hey guys, could someone find me the latest drivers for my graphic card in my laptop ASUS K72J (Video card: RADEON GRAPHICS HD 6370M 1gb) because i think i dont have the latest ones because some games arent working as smooth as they should. And im not really good at this stuff so i'd really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

That just sounds weird. Drivers shouldn't do that lol

I'm not sure what asus laptops are like, but is there a button that allows you to switch screen types? Like on mine I can set it to computer only (laptopscreen), duplicate (same picture on laptop and plugged in screen), extend (dual monitor) and projector only (external screen).

Outside of that I would restart or rollback the driver in case it installed incorrectly.

That just sounds weird. Drivers shouldn't do that lol

I'm not sure what asus laptops are like, but is there a button that allows you to switch screen types? Like on mine I can set it to computer only (laptopscreen), duplicate (same picture on laptop and plugged in screen), extend (dual monitor) and projector only (external screen).

Outside of that I would restart or rollback the driver in case it installed incorrectly.

yes i have it on projector only but when i unplug the projector on my current drivers, the picture shows up on my laptop screen

Yeah that sounds normal. usually it should revert back when you disconnect the projector. I'm not sure what I can tell ya dude, as I don't use AMD cards/drivers.

This is going to sound really stupid, but might as well try it: 

Go to Devices->Second Screen-> and hit duplicate. Sometimes this will cause the computer screen to reset for me (as I had this problem too). If just duplicate doesn't work, fiddle with the different ones (just NOT second screen only if it's not plugged in), and eventually it might work (keyword MIGHT). 

I've gotten pretty good at finding stupid ways to solve pc problems, so I hope this can help :P Good luck. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

This is going to sound really stupid, but might as well try it: 

Go to Devices->Second Screen-> and hit duplicate. Sometimes this will cause the computer screen to reset for me (as I had this problem too). If just duplicate doesn't work, fiddle with the different ones (just NOT second screen only if it's not plugged in), and eventually it might work (keyword MIGHT). 

I've gotten pretty good at finding stupid ways to solve pc problems, so I hope this can help :P Good luck. 

That or Fn+F8

• Like 2