Minecraft McMMO block breaking

Xernicus

Heya, I think this is a "feature" of McMMO, or it could just be the anticheat kicking in (breaking blocks too fast)...

I've found that for maybe every 10-15 blocks I break (lets say wood, because I want to build a house. :P), I only get 3 that can be used for construction. Now this rate has improved through leveling up in McMMO, but it makes me think that we may need a training area outside of the protected spawn-city so that people can actually build things and survive. ;)

Hmmm, I have the opposite problem. Soul made me a diamond pick axe (thank you) with no enchantments, so that i could dig. Every stone block that I dug I got two of them. So I got twice the cobblestone. IDK.

I've heard this is a big problem, however i have never experienced it.. I have a diamond pickaxe with efficiency 4 or 5 (forget which) and that has never happened to me... Wonder why.... 

Well i have experienced it but for me i could be killing and get kicked some times one or two and some time i don't get kicked not sure whats going on lol.

Well I think that when I first had this issue, it was the anti-grief plugin or something.

But yes, I have seen you had bad problems being able to stay on the server, and sometimes me too. I'm not sure what's going on, but it does only seem to be at certain times, and only while doing certain things. I am wondering if excessive use of command blocks are causing that... (cough cough Valmir cough)

Yes, this is very possible. An easy solution to this, is to use two plugins. NCP (NoCheatPlus) as your anticheat plugin, then use CNCP (Compact No Cheat Plus). Then, in the config of CNCP, use the mcMMO hook, and you should no longer have this problem

What this does, is CNCP tell NCP that when someone is, for example, using Super Breaker, it will not think someone is cheating by using a faster-break mod, or an overpowered pickaxe. 

If you have any other problems, I know a great deal about Minecraft Bukkit servers, and would be glad to help :D

Hmmm, I have the opposite problem. Soul made me a diamond pick axe (thank you) with no enchantments, so that i could dig. Every stone block that I dug I got two of them. So I got twice the cobblestone. IDK.

Also, a feature of mcMMO is double drops. The higher the mining skill, the more of a chance your drops are doubled. Once you get to 1000 in mining, it's a 100% chance :D

Edited by kingprobe

Also, a feature of mcMMO is double drops. The higher the mining skill, the more of a chance your drops are doubled. Once you get to 1000 in mining, it's a 100% chance :D

Yeah, but it's only doing it with cobblestone. There are no double drops with any other ore. :(

Yeah, but it's only doing it with cobblestone. There are no double drops with any other ore. :(

..That's strange.. You'd think if it does it with stone/cobblestone, it'd do it for all the other natural blocks. Well, idk what plugins you guys use on your Minecraft server. If any other plugin does anything with blocks, there could be a contradiction with mcMMO.

Or it could simply be in your mcMMO config. What i always say is, Google knows the answer to everything haha