thundercunt

Motherboard: ASRock A780GXE/128M Version P1.50

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00GHz @ 3.27GHz

Memory: 8GB RAM ocZ Reaper HPC PC2 6400

Video Card: XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition 512MB DDR3 625MHz

Hard Drive: Western Digital 500GB SATA

Power Supply: 500 Watt Antec Earthwatts sli/crossfire compatible

Case: Antec NSK4480B ATX Mini Tower

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)

DSC00484.jpg?t=1266459855

DSC00502.jpg?t=1266461946

DSC00499.jpg?t=1266459941]

DSC00495.jpg?t=1266462009

The case is a Antec NSK4480B ATX Mini Tower Hey it was free and its simple. The power supply is an antec earth watts 500w and the Mother board will accept 16GB of ram so 8GB is not that much imo. And for the fans it has a 120 on the rear and two 80's on the front and side. Also there is a 120 inside the heatsink pushing air toward the rear exhaust.

Nice master even if I would suggest 4core with last stepping but still cool PC ^^

big up for that Western Digital 500GB cuz a good choice for hard drive when you put price, performance and quality in balance against others hard drive

The case is a Antec NSK4480B ATX Mini Tower Hey it was free and its simple. The power supply is an antec earth watts 500w and the Mother board will accept 16GB of ram so 8GB is not that much imo. And for the fans it has a 120 on the rear and two 80's on the front and side. Also there is a 120 inside the heatsink pushing air toward the rear exhaust.

ah ok, xD i have a full tower. from the description it is a Corsair CC800DW Obsidian 800D Black Aluminum Full Tower ATX. thing is freakin HUGE

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i would post and update with a picture of my SLI on a Crossfire motherboard. Trying to find a better cooling solution for the cards because the stock fan heatsink setup is not cutting it.

1.jpg?t=1267832369

Nice cooler. Did you have to do anything to the north bridge heatsink to make it fit? I have that same motherboard (love it) and I've heard a lot of people say that they bought coolers and had to cut away the top corner of the NB HS to make it fit, and I'm in the market for one... just wondering because the Tower would be my top choice. As for your video card cooling, try velcro and a small fan.