Hi Im SaTochi

SubZero

Hi im SaTochi,

Im 27 years old,i come from Belguim,but i moved to Germany last year.

I play most of the time on =F|A= No Quater. I really like the server and the rules :lol:

I play since 4 years ET now, Before i was a member (Admin to) from BraveHeart-Gaming. Was my first server and clan :D

My old nickname was <=BH=>Sub-Zero,.

Well thats all,if you would like to know more,just ask ;)

Greetings SaTochi

• 1 month later...

Hello SaTochi A.K.A. <=BH=>Sub-Zero I remember you :) I was playing on BH #1 server long time ago(more or less 3 years ago) with name PhysX.One day i was tried to help you with server cmd b_shove (Pushig ppl ) there was huge, when you pressing F ppl flying xD and whining for this.I quit because to many kids had huge admin power ( 9 years old + !kick cmd sigh... ) I'm glad to see you here you are great guy :yahoo See you soon :thumbsup

Hi SaTochi nice to see you and welcome here on forums.Keep fragging on our NQ server ;-)

cya there :hi

- Locoman : Ah i know you :D Im glad i left that clan, and found FA. Here i can do what i want :yahoo

- Sjaak : Hehe im feeling great :P and you?

- Sound : Well i moved to Germany for my girlfriend (love at first sight) And here i could have a fresh start in my life.

For the rest : Thanks :P