*Ursula*

Do anyone playing darts?

Here writing a favorite dart player :)

Play every weekend in a pub or club.

And in the fout weeks a match.

Soo it's just a very strange sport haha :P

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Cool! I used to play darts in a pub team too. But that stopped about 8 years ago. We had great fun, but the drinking took its toll later on in the match all the time haha. My biggest moment was a 180 against a 2 division higher team in the 1/4 finals of our regional cup haha.

In earlier times I allways watched The Embassy and since I am dutch I supported Raymond van Barneveld. Now Mighty Mike is better.

• Like 2

180! Actually i watching the "world cup". My fav player is Phil " the Power " Taylor. 

And yeah i playing on electric darts ( no real table near my home :( ) and im an amateur player :D

• Like 1

Yeahh world cup is always nice.

Phil is a very good player. Always throw the triples and not missed doubles.

My favorite player is of course the Dutch man Michael van Gerwen. He's now number one on te world.

I play any times a tournament with friends in the pub but not real tournaments. To bad for it :P.

• Like 3

I do't and can't play darts: but I do like the games in Newcastle because it is one big party. Last year I have been to the finals of darts in Newcastle. But didn't see much of the game because of the :drunk

• Like 2

Haha really? it's nice if you are on a tournament. But beer is very expensive I think on a tournament.

By the way Van Gerwen and Barney have lost the semi-final. Not funny :(

• Like 1