Audio help :D

Chameleon

I think I may have asked this like a year or so ago, but I am back in the same hole..  I have two account on Myspace from years and years ago. These two sites have music I have recorded, but no longer have with me, and the only availible versions are on myspace.. Well I can't download them, but I know there has to be a way to rip the stream at a good quality, but I have no Idea how... I am not pc savvy so it would have to be something I could easily understand haha.. Anyone have any ideas at all?  I tried audacity, but it only works at terrible quality..

• Clan Friend

if I remember well I was the one who told you how to download them, but now I forgot how :P

recently I had to download a video, and after trying a lot of useless software I ended up using wireshark to grab the rtmp address, then vlc media player (once you can play something with that, you can also save the stream to your hd) but probably if someone looks at the page source they can find the link to the audio stream more easily.

Of course you can't get a quality higher than the one you get when you play it in your browser, but I think you know this already.