ETPro Server

Farmer

There is an "ancient" ETPro server as far as ET is concerned on 2.56 that I still play on. It just runs basic maps and runs campaign mode (my favorite personally) and has been there for about 6 years now. There are no mods (etadmin etc) on it and with campaign xp builds and is saved for the duration of the campaign (only way to have xp carry over from one map to another in ETPro). Once the campaign is over (10 maps) xp will reset and a new campaign will start. This has always been my favorite way of playing ET and I still go back there from time to time. It's probably the only true ETPro campaign server left that I know of and hasn't changed a bit since it first came about. Name of the server is {TE666} and is easy to find, there's only a handful of servers left on 2.56 (less than 20).

There is an "ancient" ETPro server as far as ET is concerned on 2.56 that I still play on. It just runs basic maps and runs campaign mode (my favorite personally) and has been there for about 6 years now. There are no mods (etadmin etc) on it and with campaign xp builds and is saved for the duration of the campaign (only way to have xp carry over from one map to another in ETPro). Once the campaign is over (10 maps) xp will reset and a new campaign will start. This has always been my favorite way of playing ET and I still go back there from time to time. It's probably the only true ETPro campaign server left that I know of and hasn't changed a bit since it first came about. Name of the server is {TE666} and is easy to find, there's only a handful of servers left on 2.56 (less than 20).

2nd that!

A few years ago I played ET quite alot and played only on Te666 server, back then I was also a clan member over there. It's a great Etpro server, standard maps, no fancy stuff, no whining and strict rule policies. Back then (i think allread 2 years or more) server was full every evening and weekend.

As its on .56 you don't get hordes of noobs nubbing around.