Thief?

Achiyan

Quick interview/review by my girlfriend:

Says she never went through a game that fast, mentioned that the missions could've been a bit longer.

Lack of free roam (like in skyrim) is annoying. She said it's the classic Thief game style, but said they should've updated it by now.

And that's all she has for now I guess.

what dafuq has this thread turned into. i literally watched it morph through an entire life cycle. On topic -> Off topic -> Waaaaay off topic -> concern about topic -> back on topic...lmao wut?!

yeah, but so far i like it but i dont like not having free roam. it has a free roam feel to it but its really not. the missions might be relatively short too but i dont know, i spent forever looking in every nook and cranny trying to find items. lol. i was really hoping that it was like Assassins Creed  but better...but without free roam it just 'wasnt'. plus, when i closed the game my CPU (Phenom II x3 with 4th core unlocked @2.8Ghz) temp was at 66 degrees celsius (65 max temp rated by AMD) and my GPU (HD7870) was at 78 degrees celsius. my CPU is water cooled btw -_- hottest its ever been. i might put up a vid..maybe.

what dafuq has this thread turned into. i literally watched it morph through an entire life cycle. On topic -> Off topic -> Waaaaay off topic -> concern about topic -> back on topic...lmao wut?!

yeah, but so far i like it but i dont like not having free roam. it has a free roam feel to it but its really not. the missions might be relatively short too but i dont know, i spent forever looking in every nook and cranny trying to find items. lol. i was really hoping that it was like Assassins Creed  but better...but without free roam it just 'wasnt'. plus, when i closed the game my CPU (Phenom II x3 with 4th core unlocked @2.8Ghz) temp was at 66 degrees celsius (65 max temp rated by AMD) and my GPU (HD7870) was at 78 degrees celsius. my CPU is water cooled btw -_- hottest its ever been. i might put up a vid..maybe. I will absolutely put up a video.

:fixed

• Like 1

lmao. well, im a pretty lazy fellow. i wanted to record with my voice in it like a walk through, but then i have to trial and error to make sure voice is loud enough -_- ugh, all the work that has to be put into this :P

lmao. well, im a pretty lazy fellow. i wanted to record with my voice in it like a walk through, but then i have to trial and error to make sure voice is loud enough -_- ugh, all the work that has to be put into this :P

Wahburgers and french cries all the way. Pretty please with a joint on top?

i made a short video of the opening sequence and the first little 'tutorial' part of the game. even still, that was just half of it. but its uploading. And i want my joint InfectiousBubbles!!!!

• Like 1

omg the joints...AND MY PRINTER IS OUT OF INK!!!! -_- oh well, guess im not printing those out tonight lol. i normally play on high but Fraps made me use medium and turn off AA. even in ET, i could be at 250fps and turn on fraps and instant 29-41....

omg the joints...AND MY PRINTER IS OUT OF INK!!!! -_- oh well, guess im not printing those out tonight lol. i normally play on high but Fraps made me use medium and turn off AA. even in ET, i could be at 250fps and turn on fraps and instant 29-41....

ehue, i saw what you did there.

• Like 1