FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

LoL Reallity are you butt hurted or are you trying to troll me?

Cuz I dont really care about football, but that Robben is a good actor. That's it.

LoL Reallity are you butt hurted or are you trying to troll me?

Cuz I dont really care about football, but that Robben is a good actor. That's it.

Haha im just fking around, i don't care much for soccer ^^

What i do care about is the parties afterwards :P

• Like 1

Its funny, pretty much every team flops in soccer and yet people still complain about it. It isn't new and if you're not going to do anything about it, then stop complaining. 

Three options:

1. try to do something about the flopping. write a letter, make a petition, idk use your creativity!

2. stop watching football (soccer)

3. stop complaining

I don't really get your point, the relation with previous posts and where there's a complaint here.. Surprise and unexpected results are part of football, we all know. Same thing for happiness, sadness, pride and disappointments. These feelings live\are also parts of this sport. You can't avoid them because every hopes are allowed. And people share these feelings all around the world. That's what makes it the most popular and watched sport in the world.

• Like 1

Its funny, pretty much every team flops in soccer and yet people still complain about it. It isn't new and if you're not going to do anything about it, then stop complaining. 

Three options:

1. try to do something about the flopping. write a letter, make a petition, idk use your creativity!

2. stop watching football (soccer)

3. stop complaining

:offtopic

I don't really get your point, the relation with previous posts and where there's a complaint here.. Surprise and unexpected results are part of football, we all know. Same thing for happiness, sadness, pride and disappointments. These feelings live\are also parts of this sport. You can't avoid them because every hopes are allowed. And people share these feelings all around the world. That's what makes it the most popular and watched sport in the world.

And now I don't get your point lol. If you read up a little, maybe you would get it. But either way, people do keep complaining about it and this is the WK forum..right? 

:offtopic

maybe you should read back a bit

BrUTJCFIgAEg1Rj.jpg

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 3

IMHO I dont think that people here are fighting about or thanks to football/soccer, I think people are discussing and Juar getting several diff point of view that's it.

So guys please try to keeo this topic about the sport and stop any future drama.

Thank you <3

robben-oscar.jpg

damn man ... maybe that one was not right ... but those other 2 where right and we didnt get it ;)

sooo be glad that NL only get 1 penalty.

in the second match they where much better ;)

That's not a excuse to buy a penalty like that.

That's not a excuse to buy a penalty like that.

the foreign media translated his interview wrong he admitted to made a dive in the first half

but during the penalty even he felt like a ballerina he actually got hit and that is also ovious on a diffirent camara angle

he should have got the first half a penalty he got hit by not 1 but 2 defenders and I have video to confirm my words :P

but  I think everyone can agree on 1 thing for sure 

The level of the referee's and their linesmen is really awefull so many bad and decisive decisions really sad.

Wowow it's only football/soccer guys, no need to get mad for that :P

Algeria's last match right now and France's last match soon unless they play really better than they did today haha

• Like 1