Headset, Mouse and Mousepad. Suggestions?

Teukka

Headset

Manufacturer: steelseries

Product name:siberia v2

Pros: best quality/price

Cons:ugly

Mouse

Product name: sensei

Pros: best shape I have ever used , precise , good build.

Cons: captor is so sensible that if you own cats you might have a bad time from the cat hair flying around.

Mousepad

Product name:qck+

Pros:really good quality and is huge

Cons: the price and the fact that you regulary need to clean it and let it dry for an hour.

• 4 weeks later...

Headset

Product name:siberia v2

Pros: best quality/price

Cons:ugly

Mouse

Product name: sensei

Pros: best shape I have ever used , precise , good build.

Cons: captor is so sensible that if you own cats you might have a bad time from the cat hair flying around.

Mousepad

Product name:qck+

Pros:really good quality and is huge

Cons: the price and the fact that you regulary need to clean it and let it dry for an hour.

Damn that topic made me realize I was still playing with the basic mouse made in china that they gave me with when I bought years ago my laptop ASUS.  

steelseries sensei = very expensive Quova :o

so after reading this topic, let's go buy a new mouse and find a mousepad too 

- mouse logitech 400s 

- mousepad : qck+ 

• Like 2

Mousepad: bought a Razer Destructor 2 there's some weeks now and I'm very satisfied. Very good MP.

Mouse: Razer Taipan is not bad, but still some difficulties to handle this size (an old deathadder user), so planned to buy the Steelseries Sensei MLG who seems a bit bigger with good perfs.

Headset: still using my Gioteck EX-05. A very good sound for the price.

Edited by Ann!b@l

they didn't have the qck+, so i bought a basic one -maybe too small- but we'll see.

let's set the g400s now :)

You wont regret getting logitech g400s...it's even more durable than my old g500 imo. I partnered it with razer goliathus mp but qck+ is good too

Btw, quite satisfied with the Corsair Vengeance 1500 headset I bought weeks ago..7.1 sound is amazing & those 50mm driver fits well on my ears though the headset as a whole is a bit bulky imo & software needs updating

• Like 1

Damn that topic made me realize I was still playing with the basic mouse made in china that they gave me with when I bought years ago my laptop ASUS.  

steelseries sensei = very expensive Quova :o

so after reading this topic, let's go buy a new mouse and find a mousepad too 

- mouse logitech 400s 

- mousepad : qck+ 

You are not going to be dissapointed with the g400, personally i love, LOVE that mouse (had mine for close to 4years now) and as i might(or might not) have stated ive used many others, like the razer death adder, MS sidewinder x5 and more, but none of those come close to how the g400 feels, ofcourse that also depends on the user.

First time I try a gamer mouse, those feels/the felt are/is way better, you shot exactly where you point the crosshair ^^ what a precision ! And it fits very nicely to the hand, it's bigger than basic mouse, with a place for the thumb, incredible ! 

Really no regrets :)

First time I try a gamer mouse, those feels/the felt are/is way better, you shot exactly where you point the crosshair ^^ what a precision ! And it fits very nicely to the hand, it's bigger than basic mouse, with a place for the thumb, incredible ! 

Really no regrets :)

yea thats one of the "key features" i like, the size, this aint no mouse ppl its a rat! :D