NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Yeah Sidney Crosby is good player but cry like baby! First he go to challenge fight than back out and let teammates fight for him! Second he is not best two way player in NHL. Never be even finalist of Frank J Selke. He is good in offencive way but not great in defencive way!!

Wow im so proud of my team Wild! Thanks boys! No one believe us. All think that we lose agaist Colorado and most think that Chicago will win serie 4 - 0. We was so close to win game 6 agaist Chicago. We was so unlucky agaist Chicago in game 6. Chicago get bounce first goal and bounce overtime winner. Plus we hit post one time! We was better in second period and third period agaist Chicago in game 6, we was better first 5 min of overtime but then we stop playing and Haws won! All games what we lost exept game 5 we was close to win too!

What Wild need for next season that they can win Cup!

New Goalie! But only if Josh Harding cant play. I really hope that we not take Jonas Hiller. He is not good goalie for us. Give too much rebounds

My wish list of Goalies (free agents)

R. Miller (STL)

B. Elliott (STL)

J. Halak (WSH/NYI)

At least one or two new Defencive man. We have four good defencive man R. Suter, J. Brodin, M, Scandella, C. Stoner

My wish list of Defence mans (Free agents)

K. Timonen (PHI) my favorite defencive man. He sayed that he will continue his career only on PHI or retired

M. Zidlicky (NJ)

S. Salo (TBL)

B. Orpik (PIT)

N. Schultz (CLB)

A. Meszaros (BOS)

Or with Trade

S. Vatanen (ANA)

We need at least two second line forward. First line Parise, Granlund, Pomminville will be next season best line.

J. Jokinen (PIT) my biggest wish. I be so happy if we get J. Jokinen. He played great with M. Koivu in international tournaments!! He can make 60-80 point per season if he come!

M. Gaborik (MIN) daam it will be great if he can come back in Wild. Ofcourse he has big injury risk!

S. Koivu (ANA) it will be dream come to true if he come to wild and brothers can win cup together!

A. Hemsky (OTT)

M. Cammalleri (CGY)

Z. Konopka (BUF) my big idol. I so hope that we can get him back on our fourth line!!

In trades

S. Hartnell (PHI) One of my all time favorite players. I be so happy if i can see him in Wild. Ofcourse i know that PHI not deal him! Always can dream right :)

M. St. Louis (NYR) one of my all time favorite players. Ofcourse i know that NYR will not deal him!

T. Ruutu (NJ) One of my favorites players. Everyone hope that they can see favorite players in they own team

S. Couturier (PHI) if Haula move to wing he will be great third line center. Great player.

Players who im ready to lose!

M. Moulson was flop in our team. Our GM is very good but sometimes deals not work.

D. Heatley Free agent end of this season

C. Coyle Coatch Yeo favorite player, but not good enough to play first or second line.

I. Bryzgalov if we get new goalie in market we not need him

J. Spurgeon play big mins and good role with offencive defencive man but not produc enough

J. Fontaine if we need make trade

I hope that we can try Haule in winger position next year. He better than third line player!!

Today Games

Montreal - Boston (Game 7) I think this will be go to overtime! Hard to say winner. Winner can be team who has better goalie, or team who has very lucky bounch

Anaheim - Los Angeles (ANA lead 3-2)

Congrats Thunder and Cicione for last night win!! But im so proud how great we played! We was so big underdog and still we play great hockey. If we get couple good player in free agents or trades we will win Cup next season!!

Cicione and his team Haws added to explanations!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats and Cicione = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu and RefL3x:> = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

Yeah Sidney Crosby is good player but cry like baby! First he go to challenge fight than back out and let teammates fight for him! Second he is not best two way player in NHL. Never be even finalist of Frank J Selke. He is good in offencive way but not great in defencive way!!

yeah he never win the selke but he was good in defence...not the best one but a great one....he was the best players in nhl in offense and same like wayne gretzy this teammate protect him....crosby dont have to fight for to merit respect...more in olympic crosby play great in defence .....

yeah i congratulate  you re minnesota wild for a great effort againt chicago...i watch the game no 6 and the wild merit a victory but the great team like chicago find always a way to win ...for me the minnesota miss a good goalie...if you want to go more far in serie you need a new great goalie and 1-2 good defense....i dont watch minnesota a lot this years but i dont understand why you dont want to kept dany heatley ....

• Like 1

yeah i congratulate  you re minnesota wild for a great effort againt chicago...i watch the game no 6 and the wild merit a victory but the great team like chicago find always a way to win ...for me the minnesota miss a good goalie...if you want to go more far in serie you need a new great goalie and 1-2 good defense....i dont watch minnesota a lot this years but i dont understand why you dont want to kept dany heatley ....

We lose two great goalie. This season best goalie Josh Harding because MS and Bäckström is injured so many times that he maybe must retire. Then we lost Kuemper too. So we have good goalies. If Harding played playoffs and full season i think we should win cup this year already. In next season if Harding is healty i vote lets keep Harding and Kuemper but if its not 100% sure that he can play full season then yes we need new goalie!

Dany Heatley play great Playoffs but was awful in season. Play most of time in fourth line with 7 mil. salary. Make about 20 point in 70 game and played most of season in first powerplayline and always at least second powerplay line! He has no motivation to continue Wild i think because he find him self in fourth line or in spec.

• Like 1

We lose two great goalie. This season best goalie Josh Harding because MS and Bäckström is injured so many times that he maybe must retire. Then we lost Kuemper too. So we have good goalies. If Harding played playoffs and full season i think we should win cup this year already. In next season if Harding is healty i vote lets keep Harding and Kuemper but if its not 100% sure that he can play full season then yes we need new goalie!

Dany Heatley play great Playoffs but was awful in season. Play most of time in fourth line with 7 mil. salary. Make about 20 point in 70 game and played most of season in first powerplayline and always at least second powerplay line! He has no motivation to continue Wild i think because he find him self in fourth line or in spec.

kk i understand why you dont want to kept heatley because i dont see him this years...i see him when he play for ottawa and he was a great players  for senator but maybe it too old...this style when ihe play to ottawa,he is very aggressive and physical and you dont have a long career when you play this style....

I feel bad for Minnesota. I watched the game and they deserved to win. They had so many missed chances...I just knew Chicago would get a lucky break.

They will sign Vanek this summer. With Heatley and Moulson gone, they should be able to sign him.

Now we just need Montreal and Los Angeles eliminated and we're off for some good conference finals!! :P

Edited by meow
  • Like 1

No doubt that Sidney Crosby is both a great player and a cry baby.  He can be both!  I think Crosby is great with the puck and in the offensive zone, but he does not have Jonathon Toews defensive skills nor near his tenacity.  Those 2 things that Toews has make him a much better 2-way hockey player and IMO a much better player than Crosby.  Crosby reminds me of the little brother with massive talent & ego.  Struts around like a peacock, jabbers at his competition, then leaves it big brother to fight the fight he picked. 

I am very pleased the Rangers won their series and hoping they get the Canadians in their next series cuz I do not care for the Bruins.    As for LA or Anaheim....doesn't matter to me....Hawks can beat either in 5 or 6 games.  Then on to the big show!

• Like 3

Enough of the Hawks got lucky stuff.  Crawford was simply an immoveable wall against the Wild.  They had their chances, chances that a better team would have taken advantage of by having players in position to take advantage of the lucky bounces.  Kane wasn't lucky, he was smart enough to be in the slot, and good enough to hold the shot and go backhand to get the Wild goalie out of position for an easy goal.  That being said, the Wild played great and they have a lot going for them with a little bit more experience and perhaps a player or 2 away from really competing for the Cup.

Further, hitting the crossbar is not a goal no matter how you slice it.  It is either in or not....crossbar sounds good, but is meaningless on the stat sheet.  While the Hawks seem to capitalize on others mistakes and odd bounces, it is their skill level that allows them to bury the biscuit rather than whiff at great opportunities.  THAT is skill & experience!  And THAT is why they will be hoisting the Cup again in 2014!

• Like 1

No doubt that Sidney Crosby is both a great player and a cry baby.  He can be both!  I think Crosby is great with the puck and in the offensive zone, but he does not have Jonathon Toews defensive skills nor near his tenacity.  Those 2 things that Toews has make him a much better 2-way hockey player and IMO a much better player than Crosby.  Crosby reminds me of the little brother with massive talent & ego.  Struts around like a peacock, jabbers at his competition, then leaves it big brother to fight the fight he picked. 

I am very pleased the Rangers won their series and hoping they get the Canadians in their next series cuz I do not care for the Bruins.    As for LA or Anaheim....doesn't matter to me....Hawks can beat either in 5 or 6 games.  Then on to the big show!

crosby is better then toews in offense and this role with pittburg it not in defence but when he play for canada ...he prove he was good in defense too...i dont think it a cry baby , i never see crosby cry abount anythink and it just normal for this teammate to protect the best players of the team ....wayne gretzy have always a guy for protect him all long of this career

resume of 7 macth montreal vs boston

what a  amazing game for the fans!!!!! all think in place for a 7 classic match, two good goalie, a lot of physical play, a close game and  wow just amazing...the two team play a very good game and give a very good show...first i am so happy then the canadiens beat boston 3-1 and he pass to next round vs new york rangers....i must talk  of carey price in first time , because he play like the best goalie of the nhl all game, he block 29/30 shoots of boston and not only the bad shoot....many shoots with big guy like iginla, lucic and paillée foward him and he control this rebound all game...price for president....for tuukka rask , he just goal a corect one...for the  resume of  the game, the canadiens score the first goal at 2min 18 sec of the first period and it this the 4 line score him...dale weise with this 3 goals in playoff...weise is incredible since the start of playoff, nobody understand marc bergevin(dg canadien) when he trade dale weise for a pick of 4 round....but weise have two victory goal since the start of playoff....daniel briere play with weise on the line 4 and he was a ``money player``he got 1goal and 1 assist in this game..... so the line 4 score 2goal on 3 ......the canadiens have the lead 1-0 after 1 period.....montreal score a second goal at 10min 22sec in second periods and this max paccioretty score him then zedno chara covert....boston answer with a goal with 2 min remeanig in periods 2  on power play and this 2-1 montreal after 40 min....montreal play a very defensive style in the thirds periods and boston take advantage of that with many shoots on price, but price stop all shoots in the thirds....more, daniel briere score with 2 min reamining in the thirds ... wow just incridible montreal in final conference....go habs go... the stanley cup is not impossible............price for president ...subban for mayor...michel therrien for king

shoots-----------montreal-------------18

boston---------------- 30

power play----------------------montreal-------1/5

boston---------1/3

special mention------montreal----------only 18 shoots

29/30 save for price

1/5 on power play

only 7 turnover all game

10 players with +1

daniel briere 1 goal and 1 assist

brendon gallagher had 2 assist

2/3 goal score by line 4

very good team effort for victory , but carey price steal this one

special mention----boston-----------30 shoots

only .833 %eff for tuukka rask

5 penality brad marchand and zedno chara had 4 minutes each 

1/3 on powerplay

16 turnover all game

only iginla score a goal

10 players at -1 in this game

good team effort 

3 stars of the game   1-carey price

2-daniel briere

3-dale weise

next serie is montreal vs new york rangers

• Like 1

Congrats for win Matt and Reflex, i knew that Habs can win game seven. Boston has all pressures because they was Stanley Cup favorite and they play in home ice, Habs has no pressures at all in game and that help a lot when must win big games! New York R vs Montreal can be go to seventh game too. Impossible to say who will be win this serie!

No games today!!

• Like 1

i can touch the stanley cup....i never think then the canadien go to conference final.....go habs go all it possible.......... begin to look like 1993 , when the last stanley cup for montreal... but i dont see too far next is new york rangers...bring the rangers to montreal      

:woho:  :woho: