NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Last Night three stars!

1. Marian Gaborik (LAK) 2+1

2. Patrice Bergeron (BOS) 1+1

3. Anze Kopitar (LAK) 0+3

Last Wild Game was great! Wild show that we can win Hawks when we tie 2 - 2. Goalie battle was one reason why Chicago won that game! Game was even and better team of that day won! Kane was very good! I cant understand why Yeo keep Moulson in second line. Sometimes feel like we have only one line plus Koivu, Coyle. We need someone good player in that Koivu line, maybe Haula, Niederraiter or Heatley! Chicago and Wild has equal good third and fourth lines. Both teams thirth and fourth line can make big goals, was little bit surprise to see that Yeo broke our great third line what make 9 point (every player 3 point) in seventh game agaist Colorado!

Tonight Games

Minnesota Wild - Chicago © (WHAAAAT i can see this game live!! When game start in Europian time!! My first of season what i can see live.) (CHI lead 1 - 0)

New York R - Pittsburgh (NYR lead 1 - 0)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 2

Yes u can see your team loose live!!!

Hah let see! These are games what i most wish that Wild win! Its so rare when i see them play at live! What i send those "today games" this season, i saw many times that Flyers play at europian time! I think no one play as much europian time this season than Flyers! Usually western teams not play europian time at all! Wild is Central timezone so only +1 in East time zone (Flyers) so its big disappointment to me that Wild not play more europian time! What i see NHL not take account of Europian fans. Like here Finland we have a lot NHL fans who cant allmost never watch games live because they starts midnight in finnish time!

If you think what is that different. Game start at 2:00 PM (14.00) Minnesota time. I think CHI is same timezone. Here time is 10.00PM (22.00) (different 8 hour)

NOW GAME START!!

Edited by von Rantala

You team was far way better in first period!! Koivu is my big idol but he make huge mistake when stop skate! Koivu has get that puck if he not stop skating.! But you earn lead!

Was way much period from Wild! I think we was little bit better than Chicago in last period! How we cant put puck in goal! Crawford play great game in goal! Again! You see what i see. Bryzgalov body language is like what hell! I dont care! I not mean that he is poor goalie or that those are his fault! He made great save before first goal! But his body language give me bad feelings! I sooo miss Harding and Bäckstörm those are my favorite goalies! I always follow very closely goalies and how they play because my all time biggest Idol Niittymäki was goalie. Niittymäki was reason how i find hockey. He is one of reasons that im life! When i have hard time of my life, i get a lot strenght for his great games in goal in Flyears and Tampa Bay!

Wild can Win this! Game!!

Edited by von Rantala

Congrats for win!! Game was very even. (scores not so) but we have own change to put puck in net but we not do that! Crawford was better than Bryz and i see that was one of main reasons why Chicago win! Now its our time to go home. We was same situation agaist Colorado and we won two home game and serie! I still believe my team can win. Because win was so close in this game too! Stoner play great game!

Time is 0:46 here so time to go to sleep!

Edited by von Rantala

Wild need better goalie! You cant fault Bryz any of those goals on yesterday, but number one goalie must take one or two huge save per game! Bryz stats are awful GA is 3.90 (he allow atleast 3 goal every start) save% is awful too .830. How you can win if you goalie allow 3.9 goal per game and not even save 85% of pucks! Bryz will start game 3 too, because Kuemper is still out! I think that maybe is time try J. Curry in net!

Even that we lost yesterday game i enjoy every second, its so rarely when i see games live that i can enjoy even that we lose!

Last night three stars

1. Bryan Bickell (CHI) © 1+2

2. Kris Letang (PIT) 1+2

3. Marc-Andre Fleury (PIT) 22/22 100,0

Tonight games!!

Pittsburgh - New York R (Rangers has 5 game in one week thats a lot [8 days] 27.april-5.may) (serie is even 1 - 1)

Los Angeles - Anaheim (LAK lead 1 - 0)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

I can't accept that Pittsburgh had so much trouble in last game, hope that they can get their mind back together and win next game !!!

boston vs montreal game no  3

first i think  montreal can steal this one because carey price is very impressive since the begin of the serie....second the ice advantage is very important when you play at montreal...third is the time to  the first line to wake up and fast....4- p.k subban is amazing since the begin of the  serie againt boston...but againt it my heart who talk....if i talk with my head i take boston for to win,  because the bruins have a very impressive team ....amazing defense ..amazing attack and a solid goalie....but the ghost in bell center in montreal are very active lol......in resume i want a montreal victory  but i  fear to the game no 2 have hurt the confidence of montreal ,but one think is sure that will be a close game....and montreal need carey price at the top........

go habs go  

injury boston--------------shawn thorthon             day to day

chris kelly                     indifinite

adam mcquaid              out for the rest of season

dennis seidenberg             out for the rest of season

marc savard                  out for the rest of season

montreal------------alex galchenyuk              indifinite

starting goalie montreal ------------carey price

boston--------------tuukka rask

next game tuesday 19h                                                 

• Like 1

if i talk with my head i take boston for to win,  because the bruins have a very impressive team ....amazing defense ..amazing attack and a solid goalie....but the ghost in bell                                        

What only solid goalie! I think Rask is best goalie in NHL! Watch his stats agaist Price stats in Playoffs

Rask .931% 2.07GA 26W

Price .906% 2.83GA 14W

Yeah i know you love Price and i respect that. Price is very good goalie! Rask is my favorite goalies so want only start friendly debate :)

• Like 1

Rask is an amazing goalie. But I'm not sure about being the best goalie. He has an amazing team in front of him.

Boston has no problem winning with Chad Johnson (.925% 2.10GA this year) in the net.

Rask is still in my top 3 tho, with Lundqvist and Quick. ( this is not based on stats only, but on what they bring to a team...etc.)

• Like 2

What only solid goalie! I think Rask is best goalie in NHL! Watch his stats agaist Price stats in Playoffs

Rask .931% 2.07GA 26W

Price .906% 2.83GA 14W

Yeah i know you love Price and i respect that. Price is very good goalie! Rask is my favorite goalies so want only start friendly debate :)

yeah you re right dude but the defense of boston is better than montreal...so rask it a very solid goalie you re right ...when price is in confidence ....he is the best for me...lol