NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

My picks for tonight,

- LA, - Colorado, - Philly

Well 1 of 3 isn't to bad I guess. What a night of hockey!! Hockey playoffs are so damn stressful. Alright Hawk fans bring on the Wild

Yeaaah!! I was only one who believe Wild win and they win that game!! Thank you Wild! Was so great and exciting game!! So beautiful goasl by our players!! I was thinking before serie start that Varlamov is better goalie than our golies but we can win because he has not so good history in important(big games). We tie four time and win in Overtime. We was better team in this game and this serie. We was way much better in overtime and thats why we win. Colorado get only one shot in goal in last 13 min! We was better in this serie i see only one game when Colorado was better (game 2) and game 1 they has a lot luck and game 5 too when they get tie goal even that it was offside and they not call penalty on holding! As i earlier say when we play seven game serie better team usually win. Ofcourse you can be lucky in last game and win because that but you not win serie only because luck. Im so so happy!! Colorado was good team too, i not mean that they win three game and almost win game seven because they was lucky, they was good and earn they 3 win but Wild was little bit better this time. Im sorry GermanKilla, for your team lose, Colorado was very good opponent and i enjoy every second of our serie!!

LAK win they game seven, I think that they win that because better goalie. Sorry Meow i know  its hurt and in hockey, winner fans/teams show respect for losing team/fan and not abuse fans team or make them feel even worse! You second team lose too so im very sorry and hope to best for you in next season!

Last night stars

1. Nino Niederraiter (MIN) 2+1

2. Jonathan Quick (LAK) 39/40 .975

3. Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) 26/27 .963

Second Round starts tonight when we see

Montreal - Boston (L) (i think Boston will come win this serie in 4 - 2 because best goalie in net! But Monreal can win this too) Good Luck Habs fans Matthieu and Reflex

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 2

just f*****k minnesota wild not pick for my pool.....congrat to van rantala for the victory............what a great evening for hockey yesterday

:clap:  :clap: 

• Like 1

Well 1 of 3 isn't to bad I guess. What a night of hockey!! Hockey playoffs are so damn stressful. Alright Hawk fans bring on the Wild

Well at least I got the ONE series that MATTERED correct  :embrass  j/k ... WOOO HOOO KINGS !!!  congrats to NY and Minny ... didn't think they had it in them.

I'm done with hockey.

I hate Quick and all his family

HA ! oh man ... sucks to be you man ... U mad Bro ?  B)

Sorry Meow i know  its hurt and in hockey, winner fans/teams show respect for losing team/fan and not abuse fans team or make them feel even worse! You second team lose too so im very sorry and hope to best for you in next season!

Ummmmmm ... yeah No  :embrass  HA !  :rolleyes:

10330487_10203112412947858_7699690920193

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan

first game montreal vs boston

what the amazing game....carey price for president...the only reason for the canadiens win 4-3 in second overtime is carey price....this game  prove at all then carey is one of the best goalie of nhl.....take that in you re tooth......first reason to this win is 48/51 saves for carey...and it not only bad shoot....the most shoot is good one ,not easy saves with many traffic forward him...this carey the first star for sure....for  the game is unroll it two time ...the first and second period  belong to montreal but the rest of the game belong to boston....the canadiens take the lead 2-0 in second periods....but the bruins score two goal in 6 min 30 for to egalize the game...montreal retake the lead in third periods with 8 minutes to play.....boston score to egalize with 1min 58sec in the third period  for to go in overtime...boston dominate  the first overtime easyli...but in second overtime boston take a penality with 16 minutes to play and pk subban score a power play goal with a hard slapshot for the win....in resume the canadien not merit that win for sure ....boston play a better game that it ..........if montreal want to win this serie ....they must play a better game in all aspect ,expect the power play and carey price,..the first line must to play a better game too....in resume carey can steal a couple of game but the team most play better for win the serie and they must play for 60 minutes.......

shoots boston----------------51

montreal------------33

power play boston-----------------0/2

montreal-------------2/3

special mention boston----------------------51 shoots

2 assist  for brad marchand

0/2 on power play

not impresionnate by  tukka rask

montreal----------------48 saves for carey price

2 power play goal for pk subban

2/3 on power play 

rene bourque 1 goal and 1 assist

andrei markov 2 assist

my 3 stars ---------1-carey price

2-p.k subban

3-rené bourque

next post before next match :woho: 

• Like 1

Last night three stars!!

1. P.K. Subban (MTL) 2+0

2. Carey Price (MTL) 48/51 .941

3. Brad Marchand (BOS) 0+2

So look like Kuemper will be out in Wild roster and Bryz start in game 1. Hmm how its possible that one team lose three starting goalie and be in second round vs Champion, get me imagine how good we will be if Harding could play all season! Harding stats in 29 games in this season is amazingly good .933% and 1.65 GAA and 3 SO and 18 win!! I know that if Harding could be healty all season we could win Cup!! Now its not be easy when we must win Chicago!

Good luck Thunder and Good luck to me too! Best to win!!

Tonight games

New York R - Pittsburgh (i think PIT will win this in 4 - 3. Only Fluery can lose this for PIT. PIT has better offencive and defencive groups, but NYR has better goalie. Good goalie can win couple game alone so thats why i think this go to seventh game)

Minnesota - Chicago © (Yeaah re-serie from last year! I think CHI has better defencive group, but i think offencive will go tie, Goalie is far away better in CHI because we lose three starter. I think Harding is better than Crawford but now we are without him! I love my team, i love my players and thats why we this serie!)

Yomero and his team Pittsburgh is added to explanations!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal, Jaymee = Pittsburgh

• Like 1

montreal vs boston game no 2

this will to be a very hard game for montreal, because boston dont go to montreal with a 2-0 serie...after dominate the first game, they will be very aggressive and starve for victory...tuukka rask  dont want to be in the dark of carey price for the second time....if montreal want a win ,they must play a very good TEAM game and follow the system of michel therrien....and for sure a another amazing game from carey price....another key of the game for montreal is the first line ...during the first game , it dont make anythink....need to raise for vanek, desharnais, paccioretty..

injury boston--------------------- chris kelly                indifinite

adam mcquaid           out for season

dennis seidenberg     out for season

marc savard             out for season

montreal-----------------alex galchenyuk            indifinite

starting goalie boston--------------tuukka rask

montreal---------carey price

next game     saturday 3 mai 12:30 

:woho: 

Last night three stars!!

1. P.K. Subban (MTL) 2+0

2. Carey Price (MTL) 48/51 .941

3. Brad Marchand (BOS) 0+2

So look like Kuemper will be out in Wild roster and Bryz start in game 1. Hmm how its possible that one team lose three starting goalie and be in second round vs Champion, get me imagine how good we will be if Harding could play all season! Harding stats in 29 games in this season is amazingly good .933% and 1.65 GAA and 3 SO and 18 win!! I know that if Harding could be healty all season we could win Cup!! Now its not be easy when we must win Chicago!

Good luck Thunder and Good luck to me too! Best to win!!

Tonight games

New York R - Pittsburgh (i think PIT will win this in 4 - 3. Only Fluery can lose this for PIT. PIT has better offencive and defencive groups, but NYR has better goalie. Good goalie can win couple game alone so thats why i think this go to seventh game)

Minnesota - Chicago © (Yeaah re-serie from last year! I think CHI has better defencive group, but i think offencive will go tie, Goalie is far away better in CHI because we lose three starter. I think Harding is better than Crawford but now we are without him! I love my team, i love my players and thats why we this serie!)

Yomero and his team Pittsburgh is added to explanations!

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal, Yomero = Pittsburgh,  NHL leading team (L)

carey price merit the first star for sure....the second is p.k subban...and the third is  rene bourque 

I not watch WIld game yet and when we have gameday i just quickly update. Please correct me if im wrong

TOday games

Montreal - Boston (Game start in Europian time MTL lead 1-0)

Los Angeles - Anaheim

second game montreal vs boston    

ouch what the lose for montreal....that hurt....i hope so that not hurt the confidence of montreal.....the match againt unroll in two time...montreal take the lead 3-1 at 6min 30sec in the third, after boston score first goal at 13min 02 sec at the first period....montreal go to victory in third  with a good lead 3-1 , but boston score 3 goal in 8 min and take the lead 4-3 with 3 min 30 sec in the third periods....for montreal the first part of the game is very good team effort, a good defensive game, with good powerplay and a solid performance for carey price for take the lead 3-1.....but all the credit goes to boston...they show a lot of character for this beautifull come back..patrice bergeron play a very solid game in offense and defence  for inspire the boston bruins....but the great leader of this game is zedno chara with many good check , a very good defensive game and he got a assist more....in resume the boston bruins play a better game than the canadiens and if carey price not goal  a solid game the bruins win this game in first period...the first line of montreal must to play a better game if montreal want to win the serie........

shoot boston--------------------35

montreal------------------28

powerplay boston---------------------0/3

montreal------------------2/6

special mention  boston-----------------------35 shoot and good shoot with many traffic  foward price

show lot of character and confidence

patrice bergeron 1goal and 1 assist

brad marchand 2 assist and he disturd montreal all game

tuukka rask goal a correct game

great physical game

zedno chara show a great leadership and he play a solid game in defense and offense

montreal-----------------------good game for carey price

vanek score 2 goal but he is  invisible all game

play great in  the first 50 min of the game

p.k subban got 2 assist but he is -2 in the game

power play score 2 goal in 6 occasion

my three star is 1-patrice bergeron

2-zedno chara

3-carey price

look like to go a very long serie...my heart is with montreal ....but my head is with boston bruins 

go habs go

• Like 1

SCPlayOffs2014Rnd2WCSFsGameDay2AWAYBANNE

KINGS WIN !!!

white-2.pngKINGS = 3 : 2 = DUCKS 80.png

DUCKSvKINGS2014WCSFGDTBanner_zpsd8f35086

10334349_10152645431629239_1902955477509
3StarsGoaliesGame15-3-14_zps743dc142.png
!!! GO KINGS GO !!!
- UPCOMING SCHEDULE -
2014WCSFScheduleRnd2Gm2_zps967277d1.png

• Like 2