NHL Season 2013-2014

von Rantala

Yeaah! Today the playoffs finally set to start!

Tonight games

Montreal - Tampa Bay

Columbus - Pittsburgh

Dallas - Anaheim

News

+ Evgeny Malkin (PIT) Could play in first game agaist Columbus today

? Steve Mason (PHI) uncertain to start game agaist Rangers tomorrow

+ Andrew MacDonald sign new 6 year and 30 million contract what is in my view too expensive contract. I think MacDonald is not more than 4 million dollar defender per season!

+ Mikael Granlund (MIN) look like he will be ready at tomorrow game against Colorado!! Kuemper will be ready to but Bryz start game and Kuemper will be NO.2 in that

game!

Trophy tracker

Lady Byng Memorial Trophy

1st. Finalist

Martin St. Louis (TB,NYR) three time winner Mr. Lady Byng will be in finalist again when he get 30 goal and 69 point and only 10 PIM

2nd. Finalist

Frans Nielsen (NYI) Great two way player and great Shootout player get 25 goal and 58 point both his best and only 8 PM

Winner

Ryan O´Reilly (COL) 64 point and 28 goal both his own records and only 2 PIM TOI 19:49. Will make his to Winner

Minnesota Wild Lady Byng Memorial Trophy Winner!

Jason Pomminville! Not play our penaltykill group but he game time is over 18 min and he made 30 goal and 60 poin with only 16 PIM

Vezina Trophy

1st. Finalist

Ben Bishop (TBL) maybe most importanting goalie in his team. Great stats through to season. 37 (4th best in NHL) win 2.23 (7th best in NHL) GAA and .924%(7th. best in NHL) 5 SO (4th in NHL) Has own hot streaks and cold streaks. End of the season was little bit worse than start of season and thats why he will not win Vezina!

Semyon Varlamov (COL) he has great season. His career bes season and was big reason for Colorado raise to top team in NHL and playoff team. Lead goalie Wins in this season when take 41 win, 2,41GAA (20th in NHL) .927% (3rd in NHL). Even that he has great season and he won most games his GAA is too big to win Vezina to my view! But great season and earn to be finalist

Winner

Tuukka Rask (BOS) this season best goalie. Great season again. His career save% is great .928 and GAA 2.11 in 196 game tell me how constant goalie he is. He was over .928 save% for this season games in October, November, December, Ferbruary, March and April, That tell how constant he was in this season and thats contant is reason why he will win this trophy. Even that i always amaze his career stats, trophy will give to season best goalie and Rask is this season best goalie and his stats is amazingly good in this season too. 36 win in 58 starts (5th best in NHL) 2.04 GAA (4th best in NHL. Lower than Jonathan Quick who won William M. Jennings) .930 (2nd best in NHL)

Minnesota Wild Vezina Winner will be

Josh Harding! Our best goalie. Was out rest of regular season and playoffs because MS but was amazingly good before MS force him out of lineups 29 Game and 18 Win (1st in Wild)  1.65 GAA (1st in NHL) .933% (1st in NHL) Could Win this season Vezina if MS not force him out. Great Warrior!!

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, RefL3x:> = Montreal

• Like 1

:drama

what a amazing game....montreal vs tampa bay  ....montreal win this one in overtime with a goal of dale weise with  1:52 min in first overtime period by a score of 5-4!!!!!!!!!!!the game not go in the way i would think..i would  think carey price win the match lonely but it not the case and carey goal one of this bad game of the season..i waiting to a defensive game but no way ...one team score and the other team score againt and the same think all game...dale weise is a late trade of marc bergevin(dg montreal)...bergevin make laugh of him when he complete this trade but now no one laugh of him...dale weise first point in playoff ...good time for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoot  montreal::::::44

tampa bay:::::25

penality montreal____0/2

tampa bay___0/2

special mention  montreal------2 point       lars eller

brian gionta

alexei  emelin

tampa bay----2 goal:steven stamkos

1goal+1assist:alex killorn

special mention too-------anders lindback   39saves on 44 he goal a very good game for a rookie

********next post tomorow for the friday game

:woho:  :1:

special mention too-------anders lindback   39saves on 44 he goal a very good game for a rookie

Lindbäck its not rookie goalie anymore :) his second season in TB and fourth in NHL :)

Last night three stars

1. Dale Weise (MTL) 1+0

2. Matt Niskanen (PIT) 1+1

3. Ryan Getzlaf (ANA) 1++1

News

- Ryan Getzlaf (ANA) left game agaist Dallas last night after facial injury.

Ray Emery (PHI) will starts today goal agaist NYR

Tonight game!

Philadelphia - New York R

Chicago © - St. Louis

Minnesota - Colorado

Los Angeles - San Jose

So today our only member vs member serie start when i go to visit GermanKilla home Ice! We have one member vs applicant serie as well when LA Kings Fan go visit Meow home ice!

Trophy Tracker

Calder Memorial Trophy

1st. Finalist

Natham McKinnon (COL) he make most points in rookies and most goalies as well. I think some will give him to rookie award and someone give winner vote to my winner player. Was first pic in last year draft

2nd. Finalist

Torey Krug (BOS) in this season we have a lot great defence man rookie stories. When T. Krug, O. Määttä (PIT), H. Lindholm (ANA) and J. Troube (WPG) play there breakdown year. My vote for best defencive rookie is Krug. He make most points for rookie defenders and most goal as well.

Winner

Ondrej Palat (TB) i think he was big suprise for everyone. His great two way game give him my vote to win this season Calder. He play powerplay and a lot penaltykill in his team i think too that he was more important in his team than McKinnon was to Colorado. When Stamkos was out in Tampa Bay roster Palat playing his best hockey. He has pontential to be come Franke J. Selke winner someday if he continue playing like this season!

Best Minnesota Wild Rookie

Darcy Kuemper (G) He playing very good hockey and win many game for wild!

James Norris Memorial Trophy

1st. Finalist

Matt Niskanen (PIT) Playing his breakdown season, was very good in both side of game and when Pittsburgh lost most of they defenders he take big jump from third pair to most valuable defender on his team and thats was biggest reason to be my finalist number one! He has amazingly good plus minus and points. If you add up his +/- and points its secont best in NHL defenders.

2.st Finalist

Mark Giordano (CGY) He was this season most valuable defender in his own team. Any  another defender was not so  important on his team this season than Giordano was on Calgary thats why he is my finalist! Giordano has very good stats too when he make 47 point in only 64 what mean that if he could play full season he could take 60 points. He has very good +/- too +12

Winner

Duncan Keith (CHI) © When you add up his plus minus and points he is best in defenders. He has great season. He was great in both side of ice. Keith was second in defenders point after E. Karlsson (OTT)  Keith get 6 Goal 55 Assist and 66 points and +22 and only 28 PIM he play over 24 min per game. He is my winer of this season James Norris!! Its will be his Second James Norris!

Wild best defender

Ryan Suter He play most of any players in NHL over 29:24 and make 17 point more than our second best defender in points. Sutter make 8+35=43 points in this season.

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple Leafs, Zigzag = Ottawa, Sl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and Philadelphia, RefL3x:> = Montreal

• Like 1

Lindbäck its not rookie goalie anymore  :) his second season in TB and fourth in NHL  :)

oup i dont know that ...but he never be a number one goalie ...for sure :noob and this is that first game in playoff...and he goal a solid one

friday night game ----montreal vs tampa bay;;;;;;  i think would that  a close game before a lose for tampa bay in overtime..but carey price would be better than the first game and i think he would make the difference and the canadien will win this match for take the lead 2-0 in serie.

injury       tampa bay:ondrej palat-----------------day to day  ( baig lose for tampa in last game)

ryan malone----------------day to day

ben bishop------------------out for rest of the season(YOUPI)

brian lee---------------------indefinite

mattias ohlund-------------out for rest of the season

montreal :alex galchenyuk-----------indefinite

travis moen----------------indefinite(head injury....must be long)

go        hab         go

:woho:

• Like 1

Thank you for your votes for Calder. Its fun to hear what you think about!! I still keep Ondrej Palat in my rookie of year!

What you habs fan think about this Year Vezina and Hard and James Norris :) im intersting to know what you guys think or you agree on my choose :)

My comments on next game vs Tampa Bay. If serie go to hight score game i think tampa has better chance to win. If you keep game low goal games i see that then Habs has better change. Its more your team gamestyle.

• Like 1

Vezina:

Varlamov (Winner) - Colorado has no defense...yet he still has pretty good stats.

Rask - Has one of the best defense in front of him, which is why I don't make him win.

Bishop - Wasn't as good after the Olympics.

Hart:

Crosby (Winner) - Well it's Crosby...104 points.

Giroux - Does pretty much everything on his team lol.

Getzlaf - Didn't really know who to put in 3rd. But I guess he had an amazing season

Calder: (If Tomas Hertl hadn't been hurt, he probably would have been in here)

Mackinnon  (Winner) - 18 years old and being so good, really?!?!

Palat - Had a good season too, but he's 23.

Krug - Amazing season for a rookie defenseman.

Norris:

Keith (Winner) - 61 pts and +22, one of the most reliable defenseman in the league.

Chara - Always pretty good

Weber - 23 goals, might be -2, but he's not playing on a great team.

Adams:

Winner = Patrick Roy, can't even argue on this. Took a 29th place team and made it 3rd.

• Like 2

I am so freaking tired. Drove down to the game in St. Louis to see my team loses in triple overtime!!! 

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DBB70223DF1068789779132489728_2cc84a756b8.0.2.18054650261071900970.mp4?versionId=qPC17MxrMbyDMi1jgEas0DvVYrqEwf1g

• Like 2

Was very busy day today so i add quickly tonight games. Look like i have busy weekend coming, so cant continue my trophy tracker in this weekend. But send incoming games

Congrats GermanKilla for win last night! I think wild was better in first and second and over time but Colorado was very good in third period. Bryzgalov was awful in our goal and i hope to see Kuemper in goal next game! Will come very tight serie

Last night three stars

1. Paul Stastny (COL) 2+1

2. Brad Richards (NYR) 1+2

3. Marc-Eduard Vlasic (SJS) 1+1

Tonight games

Montreal - Tampa Bay (MTL lead 1 - 0)

Detroit - Boston

Dallas - Anaheim (ANA lead 1 - 0)

Thanks Meow that you send your trophy finalist and winners :)

Explanations = F|A members teams von Rantala = Minnesota Wild, Pepsi and D..X = Toronto Maple LeafsZigzag = OttawaSl@yer = Calgary GermanKilla = Colorado

Thundercats = Chicago ©, LA Kings Fan = Los Angeles, Mathieu = Montreal  NHL leading team (L)

Applicants teams: Meow = San Jose and PhiladelphiaRefL3x:> = Montreal

• Like 2

Bryzgalov was awful in our goal and i hope to see Kuemper in goal next game! Will come very tight serie

I watched the game and I wouldn't blame Bryzgalov, Was he at his best? Probably not. Was he terrible? No.

Having watched every game I can tell you that no goalie has really stand out so far lol. Only Lundqvist hasn't let in 3 goals or more.

So far, the playoffs are pretty fun to watch, every game is entertaining!

Yesterday I literally watched 3 games at the same, because Chicago vs St-Louis wouldn't end (3rd overtime!)

I had one game on my TV and 2 on each of my monitors! xD

• Like 2

amazing game for the montreal canadiens

a very solid performance for montreal in all aspect....first carey price goal a very solid game,he block 26 shoots  and i lose it shouout with 2 minutes at third periods :cry  if carey goal like that all playoff,nothing is impossible for montreal....       second the defense in general play a very good clean game...they block many shoot,they must oblige tampa  bay to take shoot with no big danger and with no angle, they help price with rebound...     third the offense play a solid game with a lot of chance of score,,and a good system for help the defense and the offense take advantage of the no experience of lindback(tampa bay goalie)...and more after the third goal of montreal to make 3-0 at the scoreboard, tampa bay head coach switch this goalie for kristers gudlevskis(no name first playoff game)  in resume, montreal follow this system at  the perfection in all aspect of the game,tampa bay is not able to follow montreal in all aspect of the game

power play montreal------------1/5

tampa bay----------1/2

shoot        montreal------------26

tampa bay---------27

***special mention montreal-------1-carey price 26 saves on 27 shoots

--------2-rene bourque   2 goals

--------3-p k subban      2 assist

--------4-steven stamkos no point in the  game and he was invisible all game

tampa bay------no special mention for this game ....they play a very bad one....i think he miss martin st-louis

montreal take the lead 2-0 in the serie   go hab go

:woho:

next post tomorow for sunday game

third game of the serie

the third game of the serie  tampa bay vs montreal...i think tampa bay would start the match very aggresive and with a high intensity level... this is a game with no overnight for tampa bay then they was play with hopelessness...i think montreal was take the lead 3-0 with a another solid performance of carey price...most it not omit the ice advantage than montreal has win with 2 victory in tampa bay....the ice advantage is a very important  think,, most in montreal with the crowd...in resume a victory for montreal of course,,the canadien most take advantage of the goalie situation for tampa bay.................

go hab go

injury tampa bay-----------------------ondrej palat------------day today

ryan malone-----------indifinite

ben bishop------------indifinite(YOUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

braian lee--------------indifinite

mattias ohlund---------out for rest of the season

montreal----------------------alex galchenyuk-----  indifinite         

travis moen----------- indifinite

:dance:

• Like 1