What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

I know it's a kid's movie, but I liked it! If you want a movie that'll lift up your spirits on a down day ... this is good. "How to train your dragon"

how-to-train-your-dragon-2-trailer-2-201

• Like 1

The last movie I watched was Non-Stop with Liam Neeson, pretty good movie.

Hey thanks, that was on my list but it got buried, neat movie. I like plane movies and Liam Neeson, and this was a good one.

Would it be possible to add your opinion about the film, and if you would suggest it or not please :D

I saw The raid, redemption after reading critics here for example.

I'm re-watching Back To The Futur 1-2-3 nowadays, incredible saga!

8467282_orig.jpg?351

• Like 2

Holy shit!

I've been f*cking blown away, excuse my french but it's appropriate here, 'Enter The Void' was an absolute crazy film!

I sat down, smoked a big joint and had a beer and some food, turned all the lights out, put the sound up high and kicked back and watched this film. ( this is the way it's meant to be watched  ;) )

It's about the concept of life after death, the Buddhist idea of re-incarnation. This dude living in Tokyo is into physcadelics and smokes DMT which supposedly lets you see into this world of the afterlife without dieing and follows his life. I won't spoil the rest of the story, nor did i explain much.

However if you're into your special effects, arty filming and film which is not you're conventional film, give it a go, however you must be open minded!

http://putlocker.is/...-putlocker.html

Enjoy!   :drunk

• Like 1