How many people would play if we hosted an UrbanTerror server?

Xernicus

Hey guys! A suggestion of mine to host an UrbanTerror server (http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/55984-urbanterror-server/) has been approved by Daredevil, and now I'm looking to see how many people would be interested in it. We're looking for at least 10 people who'd be interested in playing on our server. I think this could be a great expansion for =F|A=, as it is a quakeIII game that still has support- and they're working on a new HD version, which looks to be totally awesome.

Comment if you'd be interested in this, and let me know if you have any questions! :D

i played it for a bit like 2 yrs ago but never got to much into it ET sucked me back in lol

but if we had our own servers id for sure  play on it 

just a  reminder for all us cheapskates out there :P  this game is totally free and no sign up

so just download and play  kind of like et so it cost nothing to check it out :)

now i have to dl it again  :rolleyes: ...after work tonigt

• Like 1

If you guys would be interested, I'm up for getting on a server (and potentially teamspeak) with you guys to have a frag session on various servers. :D