field of vieuw /maxpackets

Ploff

eyya guys/girls...:)

i am playing now for a several time at the nq3 but every time  when the next  new map is loading  ,me field of view and the maxpackets are returning to the minimun.

the Fov is returning to 0 and the maxpackets are returning to 30 ...so every map i must wait at starting map and change it in ...menu/tweaks.

enybody knows how to solve this ?....so that it stays on the valeua that i put in.

already thx .....greetzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PL0FF

PS....i am not such a script geek so if ya know the solution plz ...tell me gentle  :clap:

What helps with me is, instead of using /cl_maxpackets etc, using /seta cl_maxpackets. /writeconfig autoexec.cfg could be another solution.

• Like 1

What helps with me is, instead of using /cl_maxpackets etc, using /seta cl_maxpackets. /writeconfig autoexec.cfg could be another solution.

is your cfg write protected?

really dont know if it is...

Platonic War

i think i must change it in me cfg file....but how?

edit ur files directly... or add those lines in ur et start up line. depends how u start it up? from xfire or et.exe directly?

add this on excecute line after example -> et.exe +set com_hunkMegs "256" +set com_zoneMegs "128" +set com_soundMegs "128"

Masa_1964

really dont know if it is...

Platonic War

i think i must change it in me cfg file....but how?

What masa says, or more easily, this way.

Type in console: /seta maxpackets 100 (or whatever value)

If this hasn't helped, do it again (seta maxpackets 100) and right after it, type /writeconfig autoexec.cfg.

This last command will normally automatically write your whole configuration in your file.

You can repeat this with every value you want to change (just seta in front of your cvar will do the trick, I guess).

Or masas way, but this is the fastest way, masas the safest. Let's go to the safest if this one doesn't work :D

tank you very muts peeps....

i have written it down in me startup icon like masa says and afther that i did written it down in console Platonic way....i guess its ok now.....it seems like it ..

only ...lol i am not able to say what solution helped me the best ..oops..lol..anyway i checked me startup and it whas still written in there ...so ..lets rok and roll ..i wil find out ...thx for ya support  gentelmans :thanks

cya on the fields..:)

greetzzzzzzzzz PLoFF

• Like 2