365 Clan Welcomes F|A Welcomes 365

• Administrators

Hey Guys and Gals, we have a new welcoming clan friend, the 365 Insomnia clan which has extended their hand in the name of friendship and support. For those of you who are not familiar with the 365 clan, they are an American multi-gaming clan, and their bf2 server is a very popular wake island only map rotation.

The 365 members are insanely team work related and impressive stunt/fighter type players who are very courteous and friendly. They have officially welcomed us to their server after they took notice of the good amount of F|A members popping in late night doing what we do best. In reciprocating this relationship, F|A has also welcomed 365 clan to our bf2 server. I consider their server to be a very good practice and war strategy domain as they are veterans to this game for years and are just amazing when the tides of war call for desperate actions in game play.

• Like 1

Great group of people and great players. I'm fairly new to the BF2 scene, but I enjoy following rainier to the 365. :yahoo Even though I get owned 99% of the time its fun to mess around with everyone on vent. Thanks for welcoming us and I look forward to more BF2 games yet to come. B)

Thanks again Rainer and everyone else who has helped get on its feet. I was flying with Jumbo the other day he is a Great pilot. Welcome =365= see you soon...

Actually jumbo is the only one i know from 365

• Administrators

Thanks again Rainer and everyone else who has helped get on its feet. I was flying with Jumbo the other day he is a Great pilot. Welcome =365= see you soon...

You should see BrushogG piloting too. He's the one I learned to TV solo missile against, because he was kicking my butt so much.

Actually jumbo is the only one i know from 365

:huh::cry:crazy

only played with us 1 or 2 days.

ii was kicked on server 365 reason team kill, i dont o.0.

never get jet or u ill kicked for some reason :mad !!!

:huh::cry:crazy

Narugo, sorry if you were kicked. I'm not sure what happened but I wouldn't expect you to do such a thing so it probably was a mistake or something. Sorry again.

Also, thanks again guys for the welcome.

• Administrators

That's just too funny. :rolleyes: You sure you didn't ram into your teammates? lol

That's just too funny. :rolleyes: You sure you didn't ram into your teammates? lol

no. someone failed to fly with first chopper crashing on 1 jet other chopper having +5 killing i think 10 players died.

Narugo, sorry if you were kicked. I'm not sure what happened but I wouldn't expect you to do such a thing so it probably was a mistake or something. Sorry again.

Also, thanks again guys for the welcome.

ok its all good

They are fun to play with...

At least they laugh when I try to sprint jump and fall into the water... well. .. that happened 5 times in one map... ROFL

They are fun to play with...

At least they laugh when I try to sprint jump and fall into the water... well. .. that happened 5 times in one map... ROFL

omg lmao, everytime we had to jump to another part of the carrier me, rainier, and blade would make it across, and you would somehow fall short and end up in the ocean. LOL?

omg lmao, everytime we had to jump to another part of the carrier me, rainier, and blade would make it across, and you would somehow fall short and end up in the ocean. LOL?

It happens to the best too,she was just somehow close to the edge... :lol:

Edited by Husa