Fallout 3

Chameleon

I know I am late to this party, but I just got this game and am installing it now.. Anyone ever played it, and if so are there any tips tricks/optimization/software/gameplay issues I should know before I get started? Also, what was your experience with the game like?

Two bigger issues : It uses Games for windows live which is going to be discontinued around June. Hoping for gfwl to be patched out, otherwise the game won't work anymore. (Needs gfwl to register key code)

It's also not well optimized for Win7, so there have been a lot of issues like crashing and some games not starting up.

Check this link for easy fixes to common issues.

http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149946772

Edited by SiD the Vicious
  • Like 1

Thanks man.. I have already run into the crashing issues and it's driving me crazy cause what I have played so far I am loving it!

im not going to say much about fallout 3, but what i will tell about is that i preferred fallout new vegas over fallout 3, fallout new vegas was more of the exploring for me then 3 was becouse you get an easier start on new vegas.