Minecraft Chairs plugin

Jollyweirdo

I'm requesting this plugin to be added to the 1.7.2 survival server

I've used a chair plugin before and it added a very nice effect to the server

I know it would be REALLY annoying to sit in a stair every time you accidentally right click, but this chair plugin allows the option to only sit in stairs that have signs on the sides.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chairsreloaded/

You mean like that stupid chair you built on the mushroom island that I couldn't figure out what I was in or how to get out, because I accidentally right clicked it? I like it if it's not too much, but I think there's a majority here who would really like backpacks!

There is a little issue right now that I know of, running a private LAN MC server running 1.7.2 craftbukkit. ProtocolLib is in beta for 1.7.2 right now, and in my opinion is quite unstable as of the last release. The Chairs plugin also needs to be updated if I'm not mistaken. It's not liking some of the new config files that ProtocolLib has brought in with 1.7.2.

Don't need another plugin to do that, Essentials has it built in. I can just add the permission node for the /enderchest command. VIP subscriber levels and higher already have it as well as the /workbench command which brings up the crafting table interface. As far as the chairs plugin goes, unless someone wants to set up a server and test that it is working with the latest CraftBukkit beta build, I will put this one on the list of things to test when I can get around to it (and not coughing up a lung).

@Xernicus: We are not running ProtocolLib on any of our Minecraft servers.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1