CoD4 Skins :ooo

Malokyte

All the skins I've made so far in the proper format.

1) Take the files and place them in the mods/modwarfare/images folder. If you don't have the images folder you'll need to make it.

2) Back in the modwarfare folder, activate the makeMod file. You might need to rename z_modwarfare to let it run.

3) Open up a demo with modwarfare running. The CoD4Player will automatically run it with modwarfare. You should be able to see them if you did it correctly

http://www.box.net/shared/8910k3znio

Hey guys, I have a skins for a few guns from a while ago. A while ago before I joined this clan I used to play on no punkbuster servers and I used this program called Texmod that let's you modify textures in a game. I learned about from Guild Wars texture modding and I did a few guns before I started playing on Punkbuster servers again after I fixed my pb. Unfortunately punkbuster blocks Texmod. ):

Anyways, here a few screenshots of my skins:

N99Gw.jpgBARF7.jpgNePGG.jpgp5oEe.jpgLzqaL.jpg

I still love my Deagle skin the best. <3

Way to do one-upsmanship xD You clearly have a more refined style than me, though by the summer I hope to have learned something from my computer design class.

Thanks man. I really like you're clothing skins though, I could never get any of mine to look even partially good.

• 2 weeks later...

my eyes like almost popped out on seeing all this work... Damn good guys damn good... :blink: I wish there was a way to add to our servers without disturbing them too much :hmm