words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

"How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?"

Dr. Seuss

“Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such” 

― Henry Miller

• Like 3

I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.

• Like 2

“I don't want comfort. I want poetry. I want danger. I want freedom. I want sin.” 

― Aldous HuxleyBrave New World

“The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” 

― Aldous Huxley

• Like 3

“You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, but not what I've been through. So stop judging me.”

Jonathan Anthony Burkett