words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Take a job that you love. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?

Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use.

Lastly, on a personal level, what do you find sexy?

Intention. Anything that is done with intention, whether a thought or action.

Get your ideas out there, nothing is precious, and time will fix the mistakes you made earlier.

Nothing is a mistake. There’s no win and no fail. There’s only make.

Minimalism allows your life to be an act of love.

When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I wrote down “happy”.

They told me I didn’t understand the assignement and I told them they didn’t understand life.

Stress primarily comes from not taking action over something that you can have some control over.

• Like 2

"I am only responsible for what i say, not for what you understand..."

"Scars on your body are signs that you've lived. Scars on your soul are signs that you've loved."

"The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still finds you absolutely amazing."

• Like 5

1. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A Edison

2. “Get around the right people. Associate with positive, goal-oriented people who encourage and inspire you.” Brain Tracy

3. “Your success lies within you.” Zig Ziglar

4. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” Nelson Mandela

5. “Well done is better than well said.” Benjamin Franklin

6. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” Vince Lombardi

7. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” Jim Rohn

8. “You have to be someone.” Bob Marley

9. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” Robert Collier

10. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” Earl Nightingale

• Like 2

me neither... I will just vanish like Master Yoda

me and Wifey got premium Neptune society..pick up anywhere and burn u : } we have two really nice boxes on a shelf in the den that they send u..one for each of us ..that only be our temporary holding area ... kinda morbid tho ...hehe
  • Like 3

11. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” Steve Jobs

12. “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

13. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” Helen Keller

14. “Don’t give up. Don’t lose hope. Don’t sell out.” Christopher Reeve

15. “I’ve failed over and over and over again. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan

16. “Only I can change my life. No one else can do it for me.” Carol Burnett

17. “Nothing big will happen in your life, until you build off of the many small things.” John Paul Aguiar

18. “A hard thing is done by figuring out how to start.” Rand Fishkin

19. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” Jim Rohn

20. “I do believe in fate.” Sir Alex Ferguson

• Like 1