words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

I know the voices in my head aren't real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome.

• Like 5

Guess i could share some of mines that i kind of like as well.

Fake people don't surprise me anymore, loyal people do.

I may never be good enough for someone, but i will be the best for those who deserve me.

The difference between school and life is, in school you are taught a lesson then given a test. In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.

Don't let anyone's ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.

• Like 5

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Those who walk with God reach their destination.

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Everything you’re looking for lies behind the mask you wear

• Like 2

"Before you judge me, make sure you are perfect."

"Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to start with themselves."

"Never waste your words on those people in your life who deserve your silence. Because sometimes, the greatest show of strength is to say nothing at all."

• Like 2

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for much, but bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.

• Like 4

Some people are like slinkies, not really good for much, but bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.

If my calculations are correct slinky (aka some people) plus escalator = everlasting fun

• Like 3

Failure is a part of success. There is no such thing as a bed of roses all your life. But failure will never stand in the way of success if you learn from it.

• Like 1