words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Oprah Winfrey

• Like 2

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

• Like 5

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

John Wooden

• Like 2

• Clan Friend

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”

– Dale Carnegie

we know about those few people who tried hard and succeeded, nobody talks about the greater amount of people who tried and failed :(

that being said, always try :D

• Like 2

we know about those few people who tried hard and succeeded, nobody talks about the greater amount of people who tried and failed :(

that being said, always try :D

Yeah, I agree with you m8..but yeah ofc, never back down, alway give the best of you no matter what.. :)

• Like 1

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

• Like 3

Sometimes the first steps to forgiveness is understanding the other person is a freaking idiot.

• Like 4

Do you really want to know where we come from?" she said. "In every century, in every country, they'll call us something different. They'll say we're ghosts, angels, demons, elemental spirits, and giving us a name doesn't help anybody. When did a name change what someone is?

Brenna Yovanoff, The Replacement

• Like 2

When you're drowning, you don't say '' I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me''..

You just SCREAM. 

- John Lennon

• Like 5

Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds.

• Like 2

Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.

Shannon L. Alder

• Like 3