words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford Dreams don’t work unless you do. John C. Maxwell Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. William James To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde To understand all is to forgive all. French saying We tend to get what we expect. Norman Vincent Peale A skunk is better company than a person who prides himself on being ‘frank’. Robert Heinlein Never try to have the last word. You might get it. Robert Heinlein

• Like 2

Life would be much simpler and things would get done much faster if it weren't for other people.

• Like 4

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

• Like 6

“When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal.”

Richard Nixon 1977 

• Like 3