Website

Pepsi

I'm not complaining I love the lay out and it's nice and easy to access as well as manage but a little more color can also go along way  B) or an intro page i just am throwing ideas out because I work and develop websites and forums.

I'm just wondering what program are you running for your website?

HTML, PHP Code, jumula or CSS Code 

And if you have any experienced personnel who work on your website so i can give idea's or suggestions  B)

hit the change theme at the bottom...you can change the colors and what not, or buy vip which gives you access to more forums skins

as for the layout...its a test. we like to see people struggle to post things.

Edited by speedfact

• Leader

as for the layout...its a test. we like to see people struggle to post things.

:)

That is what I tell people who ask me how to apply to FA clan.  Some seem to want a direct link, like this:  http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/184-applications-join-us/ , but I tell them to go to the forums and find Applications / Join Us.  I semi-joke that finding the application section is part of the application test.

• Like 1

The default theme is just fine, colors look clean and nice for the eyes. What's the point of an intro page? The main page is enough to provide help browsing the forums.

Only thing I had a bit of trouble with was finding the Applications section. I found out it's shown after you register. It could also be good if it was moved up the forum board so it could be noticed more.

no one can apply without registering.

Though i wanna see you prove me wrong lol, log off and ill pay you 50$ if you can register without logging in.

Edited by speedfact