Map glitches

Saizou

I haven't seen a rule about them so question is are they allowed or not. I'm talking about glitches like getting stuck in buildings, and be able to shoot out and you can't be harmed from outside, that sort of things. Not mod related or hack related, just flaw exploits in maps.

Any thoughts on this?

The "glitch" not allowed is when you can shoot and the others can't? Or it's always... if I get in a deep glitch spot for watever reason (I'm able to get there or I got there by accident) is it bad?

If I get stuck under something and I play around while the server isn't full, should I get kicked?

Are the hidden rooms in MLB map glitches?

I haven't thought on MLB maps since you can be killed when you walk in the air, panzer abuse would ruin the map but nobody uses that anyway as far as I have seen (at least not on Temple, Egypt was another thing). I think when you get stuck in a building or finding a hole that map designer supposed to be unreachable, you are able to shoot at others and hit them while they can't hit you back. Probably if you get stuck somewhere and don't shoot at anybody you won't get noticed - except when you are spectated, it's pretty hard to see someone stuck in something from the outside, you only see part of the body or a weapon. Exploring doesn't seem that bad, but abusing is certainly worse.

@Dare: Ok, I'll put them to spec and give out warnings, then kicks and ban if needed.

I happened to end once and inside a virtually glitch in the map oasis in the cave-shaped tunnel ally go down very fast up the ladder and grabs me by the panzers, and instead of killing myself I ended up behind the wall of the tunnel but I must say What I saw from behind the wall but if I fired all my shots bounced off the wall transparent and not seen in the end I managed to get out / kill = D.

PS: I am Italian I like a lot to answer you post but since I do not know English are translated with google translate so any grammatical error non'è my fault, but the translator hello!