Minecraft Dat 1.7.2 CraftBukkit Wait...

Daliger

So it's been a while since 1.7.2 was released. And the almighty Bukkit that so many servers rely on has yet to update to the new update

Now I know they say that the world generation coding was changed drastically, but I mean... I don't know, maybe it's just me being impatient :P

What do you guys think about the topic? 

I made memes for just such an occasion:

GN6DCrr.png

lsFHPfQ.png

69OUYGF.png

As you can tell, I am incredibly bored while patiently waiting for it so I can update the =F|A= Minecraft servers.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 2

I personally find it rather ridiculous, as CraftBukkit IS built off of the vanilla server.

there is no reliable way to determine a communicable ETA until all the work on the update is actually completed.

This is what probably makes me the most frustrated, as they could be showing progress by releasing alpha versions, and/or posting which bugs they've run into that are halting the progress of the build, rather than giving us P.R. bullsh*t.

Even with my ranting however, I plan on sticking with CraftBukkit for a while for my personal server. Though if CanaryMod releases a 1.7.x server first, I'll switch back. Until then, sticking with 1.6.4. I'll also stick with a release until my favorite texture pack is updated. (Soartex Fanver installed along Optifine HD) :P