Hey all

ReaperROS

Just registered, just donated, just applied...

Been playing on the =FA= COD4 Beginner's server for a few months now. Having been a member of many different clans in my time, I like to see how good a clan community is. 

hum....a little bit about me......I'm a Web Developer, I also have a YouTube channel where I teach Web Development using a PHP Framework called Laravel. You can check it out here. I served in the U.S. Army from 1999 until 2012. It was split up. I did 1999 - 2005 in the 3rd United States Infantry, The Old Guard, in FT Myer, VA, served a year in the Caisson platoon. So I rode horses alot, actually it's the only active duty mounted unit in the U.S. Army.. From 2006 - 2012 I ws in the Army Reserves, training soldiers going to Iraq and Afghanistan. 

If any of you played Arma 2 on the BMR servers, then you'll probably recognize me, I was one of the admins for 2 years. If you ever played DayZ on the Private Nightmare server, yup I was one of 2 Admins for that too. I also admined my brothers BF3 server for a while. 

I live in Northern VA, about 35 miles south of Washington D.C., which I hate. I hope to soon be moving to Nags Head, NC which is on the outer banks......anyways......just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and give a little of my background....hope to see you all on the COD4 server Beginner's server

• Like 1