Unfair XP reset

G!NG3R420

I had 31608 XP, and it was reset for no apparent reason. The only reason I can think is I was accused of XP whoring spawn. I was a medic trying to heal 3 people at once. I feel it was an unfair reset.

Didnt get a chance to. The map was oasis. FUll server 25v25. Mortars on one exit and the tunel was pretty hectic as well. I was healing team members in the spawn, then took off to the tunnel, went to revive a team member and realized i had basic medic options.

Server was Jay1...Name {THC}Ginger420...I was axis, map was oasis. Time was 635am pacific time. I dont have any screenshots just a few witnesses. I dont beleive YOYO was on at the time, but I would like to know who it was for sure.

QUOTE FROM DAREDEVIL

"9. XP Whoring

- It's allowed. Make sure you are not blocking the way of your team.

- Exception. If you will go in one corner with flamer and ammo to increase your SL rating you will be banned. Be a man and play fair to get your rating. I personally don't care for rating but I have seen many young kids take SL has their only motive to play ET. "

I dont see where I went wrong If I was whoring for xp. Maybe some admins need to read their own rules?

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/2785-wet-admin-guide-when-and-how-to-use-admin/

Edited by {THC}Ginger420

My only issue is not with xp, seriously that can be regained. The fact is that someone with the power to reset xp, did it without proper reason. They took the liberty in enforcing "rules" that they had no right to enforce when it is stated clearly I was not in the wrong. 40k xp is needed to apply for membership, and i'll get that back soon enough. I just wish to know who was the one who did it for certain and would like an apology for making a mistake, If they arent man..or women enough to fess up to their mistake then they obviously are not representing =F|A= properly and should not be in the position of authority they are in now.

Other than that, its a game..c'yall online.

Give who ever did this some more time to respond. Its hasn't even been one day lol. F|A is not in the business of resetting xp for nothing. I'm sure there is more to this story. I assume your innocent until proper proof and or explanation is posted.

I reseted his xp he did xp whoring for 20mins straight in oasis map in 25 +25 teams (server full) . ginger, tsort and 2 more guys were just xp whoring in spawn blocking atm , while others couldn't rushed out of spawn with mortar falling on their heads FFS. I asked 20 times to stop xp whoring , leave the spawn , but ginger was like " I am giving out med packs " wow . tnkxs go and do it more now ok?

Dude . .. if you just have to throw med packs standing in mid doing nothing, then please don't come and let other kids join the server who actually wants to play and yeaa tnkss for ruining fun atm by blocking.

. ginger, tsort and 2 more guys were just xp whoring in spawn blocking atm , while others couldn't rushed out of spawn

Did u reset xp other guys to ??? or just only ginger ?