Bryan Aschan

br_aschan

hopefully you will have some questions for me, and i will have some for you..

-as far as sports and recreation i play rugby(wing or fullback), swimming(almost went to state for my fly), and i longboard. and for some reason i suck terribly on a skate board which is a huge shame. especially since i have beaten every tony hawk game.

-the video games i gravitate to: check out my steam profile, but there are several games on there that i love and don't put on.. i have been a great fan of borderlands, Fallout3, and other games of the such. Half-life's(naturally) oh and i have always thought that the metal of honor games can be fun at times but are nothing compared to the call of duty's. MOH is circled around one guy who single handedly saves the war.... lame i want to hear the story of many more individuals. and that subject is open to discussion im curious to hear what you think.

-my previous forum experience, i have a fairly good amount, i was in DODs(day of defeat source) for along 8 months those 8 not including when i just played as a gamer but the 8 for when i was in realism units. the 8th ID, and others as well along with the 3.ss. for those of you who aren't familiar with DODs its an online FPS based in WWII and with capture the flag and class characters(sniper, assault, etc...)

-i have a couple questions:

how does seniority rank in the =F|A=?

i have no intentions of coming here to gain admin or anything like that but more of i have played on your server extensively and it is one of my favorites so i would like to show off the pride of =F|A= in other servers

are there weapon restrictions to rank or to beginners?

this was a very widely used concept in DODS we obtained rank due to devotion and responsibility needed in the unit. private, pfc, cpl, etc...

im more than sure that you have a section of the forum devoted to these kind of questions along with answers, may i be directed..

oh and a P.S. im not looking for a strict military regime, if you guys don't run that way it is perfectly fine with me.. i am just looking for some fun and friends to gain along with it

thank you,

Br. Aschan

my comp specs

dual core 2.0 processor intel

2 gb of ram

geforce 9800 Nvidia graphix card

19" acer monitor

i have speakers, nice ones but i stick to my wireless headphones and a mic

• Administrators

Hello and welcome to our forums. :)

Before I answer your question I would like to know for which game you are asking specifically? W:ET, COD4 or BF 2?