My Favorite Types of ET player

shadow

CLAN=SUPERPRO-AMZINGDUDEGOD

Hi, I'm superpro player and im here to dominate your server. I always play medic, no matter if my team needs a different class for objectives, I believe that cos i can frag i can win a map by myself. Why am i super pro? well I played ETpro once, and using a combination of adrenaline, sitting ontop of the health point, i manged to get off some headshots, so am therefore better then you all.

Of course if you kill me, its not cos your better then me, there are always other reasons...

Lag, lucky shot, I wasnt looking, i was wounded, and other things.

I will come onto your server and tell you all about how none of you would be any good in Etpro, even though Etpub can be set to similar settings and is used by most scrim competitions, and tell you how great I am. Also Im great at spotting cheaters too, anyone who kills me, they might be using a bot or a wallhack so listen to me cos I know what im talking about.

|RETURNING|etPLAYER

You guys dont have anything on me. I have been playing ET since it first came out. I played RTCW, and ruled there, I havent picked up a mouse for about 2 years, but its my divine right to be better then all of you. Everytime I kill one of you, I will comment that the old skills are coming back, oh you should have seen me back in the day, i was amazin.... and then if you kill me, I will make a comment along the lines of .... man i suck, havent played for sooo long.... im full of useful information about the standard maps, but i have nver played a custom map ever cos they were never around when i played, oh the good old days, full of noobs now, have I mentioned i aint played in a while and used to be amazing?

*CAMP*[MCPANZ'n'NADE]

Hi, you wont ever see me on the map. I have a panzer and park myself in direct line with the ammo health points or the spawn exit. I line myself up so i cannot miss, and when your wounded and getting health I will nail you with my anti tank weapon. Im incredibly skillful and will cheer about my score at the end of the map and remind you that cos of that score I am in fact some Et god. I allso like going into the caves on oasis, placing as many mines as possible either side of me and then using my rifle nades to take ppl out.

And dont call me a camper cos i do move around, i have a number of spots from which to backrape you, so i am in fact pro.

{COVops}=INVISIBLEMAN=

Covert ops is my specialty, I aint interested in sniping though, I hang around waiting to shoot you in the back, usually standing next to my friend panz 'n' nade, then i will steal your uniform. I am now invisble. It doesnt matter if i jump out in front of 3 of you and start firing, cos of my skin you wont know its me, you can tell im using a sten or that i am firing at you while im wearing your skin. Watch me get a huge kill spree..... oh ok, maybe not.

(BET)TerTHEN-U

You may know me, im quite similar to alot of other types of player, i like to play medic cos I can own people with my adrenaline and my massive HP. I spend all my time healing and taking on more ammo, so that when you meet me I have more ammo and more health then you, but that makes me a better player. I will cheer my own kills, shouting 'GREAT SHOT' after i have shot you in the back in your spawn, which I also like to hang around in. But you better not kill me, cos that would be wrong. I am better then you so if you start getting lucky kills, I will start to complain and then i will grab a panzer and get you that way.

Oh and if the teams aint balanced, i have to be on the stronger one,. or i will shout how unfair they are, maybe even sit in spec until someone does something about it, I might just leave too. Oh have I mentioned that Im the best player of Et ever??

=DEAT=(hFr0m_Ab0ve)

Playing venice and wondering where I have gone? well my friend i am being the key man for my team. Im sitting in that room above the tank barrier and just calling down as much artillery and airstrikes as I can. Hey, i dont even wait for people to be there, I just keep the binoculars up and keep pressing the button! I rule! look at that mulitkill when we played this map a few weeks ago, did it then so why not now? Want ammo? theres a health and ammo point down there, go get it yourself. Im just gonna sit here till the boat comes round the corner, look at that score, 3 kills and 0 deaths, man im amazing, i am invincible! I cannot be killed in my secret hideout, the fools they have no idea..... hang on whats that grenade doing there?

oh and i aint a camper either, on other maps i runa round alot with my airstrike canister ready, gonna dare to fire at me? i will throw my cansister at you and bring down death from above... oh im dead again.... what? you want me to waste my arty on the tank??? You noob! arty is for multikills!

|BL1ND|MA$TA

You all have seen me, I can seem like a good player but I seem to have one major flaw. I cant see a thing on the maps. Its a strange illness i have that seems to affect me no matter what class I play, and no matter what map.

If im playing medic, I will run over your dying body even though no one else is around. Sorry mate didnt see you, maybe my hearing is going too cos i didnt hear you calling for one. Oh whats that flag doing there? better just run over it. Oh it was a mine, ah forget it, was probably the only one anyways, oh im dead again. Strange that. Oh well just keep running, oh im dead again, and why are people moaning bout tripping??? You stupid fools, why do you lay mines where im running???? Put landmines out of the way so they wont get in my way!

Arty Spammers

don't even wanna talk about these bastards.

these are just a few I have noticed - that aint based on real people HONEST!!!!, but if you think I have missed anyone, let me know!

multiple personality disorder with a a superiority complex and fetish for invisible medics?

HAHA lol... :lol:

You guys dont have anything on me. I have been playing ET since it first came out. I played RTCW, and ruled there, I havent picked up a mouse for about 2 years, but its my divine right to be better then all of you. Everytime I kill one of you, I will comment that the old skills are coming back, oh you should have seen me back in the day, i was amazin.... and then if you kill me, I will make a comment along the lines of .... man i suck, havent played for sooo long.... im full of useful information about the standard maps, but i have nver played a custom map ever cos they were never around when i played, oh the good old days, full of noobs now, have I mentioned i aint played in a while and used to be amazing?

Shadow, i woodnt be game to say that infront of dare, LOL, he wood wipe the floor with you, dip you in a bucket of kero, then set you on fire, pour the rest of the bucket on you and laugh, atleast when he was haveing that BRILLIANT day a while ago :D:lol::lol::lol:

Thats funny stuff. But its true, most people are so cought up with bragging and trying to be "the best" that they easily fall into one of those categories. :lol:

My favorite are the sensitive people. Like, if I happen to kill someone the same way 3 times in a row, and they get excessively mad, I will likely be trying to kill them with the same method asap. What is really funny, is hearing them complain about my "overpowered" weapons no matter what they are.

"Stupid poison needle"

"Stupid throwing knives they should take those out"

Ect. Ect.

I'm definitely an 'old school' player though. I do brag, but I am framiliar with most custom maps, and if I land myself into a shit talking 'im the best' mood, I'm always willing to back it up and look sweet, or fail miserably, and taste my grapes :P

:hmm

Well guys nice discussion here ... lol sometimes I wish i can hax forum to delete all thing and discussion i don't wanna see, So people gonna say why "I was censored ... " My answer will be " goooo to hell and deal with it" :mad

But i can't censor all this so it's me who have to deal with it :shock: