Sons of Anarchy

Ol Smoke

This show has gotten so far off line it actually sucks.

If any of those guys could actually ride a hawg, it would be nice to see once in a while.

The only time you see them on a bike is when they are parking them, or getting ready to go somewhere.

I know they are stars and such and you can't wreck your star in a bike wreck, but jeez.  The whole idea

behind a motorycyle gang is fighting, riding, drinking and fighting and riding, partying and riding.

If a motorcycle gang shot up a town as much as these guys do...the FBI would have them all in jail.

Jemma is a joke.  No old lady is going to spout words to a full member of a motorcycle gang.  I don't

care if she was the mother to all of them.  Old ladies don't talk.  They are good for only two things:

"Get me another beer"  is one of them.

Did you notice the ex-Marshall guy?  He is an ex-city cop in "Copper" also.  He actually does have an

Irish accent, which he hides on SAMCRO

• 2 months later...

Did not see that coming.  I knew that the character Tara was being written out, but I thought she would just fade away into the country somewhere.

Not have a carving fork thrust into her head.

Man, Gemma is a nightmare mommy.  Looks like Juice is back in to the club.  But, homeless woman plays a big part in this whole thing.  She has

Gemma's clothes.  The big thing is the Mexican bikers and the black gang.  There is a big whoop ass coming over that shoot out.

I liked Sons of Anarchy.. Really enjoyed it up until the last season where I dont think I ever finished watching.. I got bored :/ Definitely not into the whole biker scene, I've seen the true colours of that world for myself and it's nothing to be impressed by.. So I was surprised I was able to enjoy it.. But it was done well! :)

I think the entire point of Clay's old lady being able to whip them into shape a lot of the time was deliberate.. Definitely wouldn't happen in the real world but I think it was what made them different, and I did like the fact they put a strong woman on the president's arm.. Usually not the case, so it was refreshing.

love this show and really liked season 6 again I do agree season 4 and 5 did not had much to do with a motorcycle club or gang.
But this show is much better then the avarage show hehe

• 10 months later...

Okay.  Last night Jax's son spilled the beans about Jemma killing Tara.  Oh yeah.  It's gonna get good now.

This changes everything.  The Chinese, the niners, the mexicans, all of it.  But I still think the end of SAMCRO

will be by the hand of the other factions of Sons of Anarchy.  This coming from the killing of the Nevada head guy,

by Jax.  I think the other clans will kill the Redwood gang in the end, for payback.

I think Jax and his first wife will get back together, just before he dies.  I think Jemma and her mexican boyfriend guy

will go to his ranch as an exile for her.  Never to see the grandkids again.

All the main characters of the bike gang will get killed off in the end.

Watch all the love interest stuff that is happening.  That never was a part of the show until now.  So the writer is trying

to show us the soft side of everyone, just before they die.

Should be a good ending.