Remember our Brothers and Sisters

EmtHipple

Never Forget our fellows that died in the line of duty, 343 emergency service providers gave their lives selflessly to try and save the lives of the thousands of civilians trapped in the buildings targeted during the 9-11-01 terrorist attacks. These were  everyday people just doing what they do and gave the last full measure for total strangers. And let's not forget the men and women that protect us everyday and would give the same sacrifice for you anytime. Please say a prayer of thanks for them, thank you 

Fireman’s Prayer

When I am called to duty, God
whenever flames may rage, 
Give me the strength to save some life
Whatever be its age.

Help me to embrace a little child
Before it’s too late,
Or some older person
from the horror of that fate.

Enable me to be alert
And hear the weakest shout,
And quickly and efficiently
to put the fire out.

I want to fill my calling
and give the best in me,
To guard my neighbor 
And protect his property.

And if according to Your will
I have to lose my life,
Please bless with Your protecting hand
My children and my wife

• Like 3

The firefighters who tried to save the people trapped in the building were brave men who cared more about other people than themselves and by doing so they acted as heros. So many people died in that single day that you can't really describe or express the feelings of the persons who lost their relatives there. 9/11 is a wound that can't be healed because the horrible events will forever stay in mind. We, the people are responsible for the things we did and do now and we need to remember mistakes in the past to make sure that they wont happen again. Never to be forgotten.

Well said guys, now I understand not alot of people live in the United States so its interesting to see something like this. NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE 9.11.01

september-9-11-attacks-anniversary-groun

NEVER FORGIVE 9.11.01

This is what I do not like. I agree that it was a great loss and it is never to be forgotten. But by carrying regret with you, you lower yourselves on the terrorists' level.

American goverment has long fed it's people with lies and nonsense, in example with eastern conflicts, luckily some signs of better have come up.

Please dont be offended by my words, I do not target american people. Just don't fall on regret and hate.