COD: Ghost is gonna be doooope

Achiyan

"Cranked" mode:   Get a kill, get cranked, and get faster movement, reload and ADS, Rack up your next kill within  :30 seconds OR you'll explode! "  "TICK.....TICK ..... TICK....  BOOOOOOOOM!" 

Honestly, I've been severely disappointed in the COD series since Black Ops, and I think that COD: Ghosts is going to be the worst one yet. They are adding too much - the game is becoming overcomplicated, spammy, and just downright easy to play. I love Cod4 because of the challenge, because it's a difficult game, that's what makes it fun! Making the games baby-proofed really ruins them, and that's exactly what they have been doing.

Honestly, I've been severely disappointed in the COD series since Black Ops, and I think that COD: Ghosts is going to be the worst one yet. They are adding too much - the game is becoming overcomplicated, spammy, and just downright easy to play. I love Cod4 because of the challenge, because it's a difficult game, that's what makes it fun! Making the games baby-proofed really ruins them, and that's exactly what they have been doing.

i agree with you but at the same time, back in earlier COD days there were a lot of complaints about them being the same or too similar. and these companies are a business, they gotta make money lol

• 1 month later...

COD4 is anything but a challenge. I've owned every single COD game made. It's the people that make it challenging.  COD2 and COD3 are the only 2 that really took skill, because they had no perks, no bullet penetration and no all seeing radar. 

Ghosts is supposedly a complete overhaul, something they haven't done since COD4. The Contextual Leaning is nice, it also means no more head glitching noobs. The gametypes cover a wide range of play styles and keep things interesting. The create a soldier is awesome, I hate it when everyone looks alike. 

Edited by ReaperROS

COD4 is anything but a challenge. I've owned every single COD game made. It's the people that make it challenging.  COD2 and COD3 are the only 2 that really took skill, because they had no perks, no bullet penetration and no all seeing radar. 

Ghosts is supposedly a complete overhaul, something they haven't done since COD4. The Contextual Leaning is nice, it also means no more head glitching noobs. The gametypes cover a wide range of play styles and keep things interesting. The create a soldier is awesome, I hate it when everyone looks alike. 

On hardcore with no tube, marty, or last stand, weakened heli, it is a challenge, I'm awful at the game, and I've been playing for years. The people make it challenging and fun to play, while the newer games make it easier for any player at all to do well, babying the players. That in itself is awful.

Friend told me recommended gfx card is gtx 600 series for ghosts, thats gonna be pretty rough for most peoples systems. The gfx look sick but alot of good players will have to dumb down the graphics to compete. We are going to see alot of gfx in games increase due to new gen consoles releasing. Although I hear PS4 is doing cross platform, if they allow for keyboard mouse I'm sure alot of computer gamers may switch to avoid the constant expensive upgrade costs computers will require over the next 10 years. I'm looking forward to the next gen games though, games always get better when processing and gfx improve for consoles. What I am afraid of is that every FPS player vs player game is going to turn out into the COD xp system which will always leave an imbalance in pubs. I love the XP systems for PVE though, it gives you a reason to play more than just completion of story modes we saw in n64 ps2 generation games. I just await the day we can see PVE and PVP in FPS and be balanced in both worlds while remaining challenging to master.

Friend told me recommended gfx card is gtx 600 series for ghosts, thats gonna be pretty rough for most peoples systems. The gfx look sick but alot of good players will have to dumb down the graphics to compete. We are going to see alot of gfx in games increase due to new gen consoles releasing. Although I hear PS4 is doing cross platform, if they allow for keyboard mouse I'm sure alot of computer gamers may switch to avoid the constant expensive upgrade costs computers will require over the next 10 years. I'm looking forward to the next gen games though, games always get better when processing and gfx improve for consoles. What I am afraid of is that every FPS player vs player game is going to turn out into the COD xp system which will always leave an imbalance in pubs. I love the XP systems for PVE though, it gives you a reason to play more than just completion of story modes we saw in n64 ps2 generation games. I just await the day we can see PVE and PVP in FPS and be balanced in both worlds while remaining challenging to master.

The minimum Specs confirmed by Infinity Ward are as follows:

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better.
  • Memory: 6GB RAM.
  • Hard Disk Space: 40GB.
  • Video: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better.
  • Sound: DirectX compatible sound card.
  • DirectX: DirectX 11.
  • Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.

The 40 GB download will supposedly include all of the texture Resolutions for standard High Def up to 1080p, 2K resolutions and 4k resolutions. This accounts for the recommendations of GTX 650 or better since those cards support 2K and up. Of course I have no clue, since I only run ATI cards...

I have an ATI Radeon HD 7770 which supposedly supports up to 4K resolution, though I'm not dishing out the money for a 4K monitor, so I'll stick to my 1080P monitor.