Castle attack b5

daredevil

• Administrators

Axis forces have set up a secret base in a castle in the French region of Loire. Allies must steal whatever documents they can find and also steal the radio parts to enable transmission of the documents. The radio is located in the village.

70648_2.jpg

Map is added on F|A 2. It has lower spawn time and fast speed. Tank speed is increased rather then normal stock map. If you need any more changes let us know.

It is okay. At first I didn't like it at all, but the more people who are in the server when you play it, the more crazier it gets. Lol i hate flamers in the underground corridors. It is like a death trap for everyone getting the obj.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The waypoint is needed on nitmod EU server.

I guess we need it on US one too. Their is one for .66 but can't find for .71.

This map gets alot of stick on jay2 at start of map everyone says this map sucks next map please

it's a good sniper level but when half of you team are snipers you get nowhere a big stalemate

basement tunnels are crazy I had 7 vs 1 just to get paperwork I failed to get them

radio is alot more easy to get it's all about team work this one more people in basement would be nice

good topic willo :yahoo

• 4 weeks later...

I guess we need it on US one too. Their is one for .66 but can't find for .71.

To have the waypoint for 0.71 you just need to open the 0.66 file with a server (local) running omnibot 0.71. Then save it, it will be save as a waypoint for omnibot 0.71. (normally)