Loading Screen

NoGooD

Hey Nitrox, nice job on the mod. It seems kind of alot of the things most people like about NQ and Pub, with a good Jaymod style double jump.

This has probably already been discussed, but during the loading screen I'm seeing the load percentage freeze for a bit...just long enough to start to make you think the download has failed.

Perhaps this is just something I'm experiencing. If so any suggestions would be helpful.

I'll keep an eye out for future versions.

• Administrators

Nogood can you take xfire demo? or recording something or screenshot? I think I know what issue is and it effects only Vista I guess.

Nogood can you take xfire demo? or recording something or screenshot? I think I know what issue is and it effects only Vista I guess.

Apologies for not replying sooner. I will try and get that to you this next week Dare. FYI my OS is WIN XP SP3. I would be interested to see if any others are having this problem using this OS

I'm getting a little freeze time too on the euro server.

It happens when the game is loading sounds. Assuming there is a soundpack with hundreds of sound files in it, i think it's not really an issue.

When i load a map locally to test the mod, it doesn't last more than 4 seconds to load oasis (using ET.exe as server & client most of the time).

So as far as i know, it's not a mod issue, maybe something wrong with your hard drive access speeds or your game memory settings. (hunkmegs etc...)

PC specs :

Asus M3A78 motherboard

4GB DDR2 Ram

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ @ 3.11Ghz

ATI Radeon Sapphire 3650HD 512MB

HDD interface : SATA (dont remember the HDD model o.O)

ET memory settings : Default